Daily Check in Thurs Sept 28

Hey Phyllis and others who follow,

I slept in this morning so I will do my 40mins. run this afternoon or some type of cathe cardio with Coremax1&2.

Phyllis, I haven't tried one yet, but I heard they are killer!

Everyone have a good day!

kim

Good Morning Phyllis, Kim and all who follow!:)

I think it will be IMAX 2 for me today! Haven't done that one in ages. I'm curious to see if my endurance for it has improved since I started running...

Good morning Phyllis, Kim, and Wendy..

Wendy - have fun with IMAX2, did it yesterday, really love that workout!!!

Today is GS Legs. As I start the last week of the Butts and Guts rotation, I find these workouts are "easier" since I've built up so much strength in my lower body. Of course, they are never "easy" at all, but I enjoy the feeling of strength in my legs when I'm doing them.

I'm off work today since I work the weekend. I sure hope I get a lot accomplished, I need to!!!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm going to go with IM#2 this morning.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hello ladies. I'm going to try this again. I think it's hard for me to remember to post here because I don't get to my workouts until later in the day. Then I have to scurry to get dinner when I'm done and blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I've been a bit lax with my workouts since last week. Other things kept taking time away, and like a slug, I let them. I hope to keep up the pace this time, along with a new committment to eat clean(er). I'm going to try making up my own rotation, based on a generic one Kathryn posted for someone recently. I'll be starting with IMAX 1 or 2 this afternoon. Hope I can keep it up. I'm counting on you guys to keep me accountable. Thanks

Hi everyone!! Taking today as rest day. I have a busy day. Yesterday I did Imax2 and loved it so much. I will be doing that one alot. I felt great doing it. Except those plie jacks and tucks. Ouch!! Those are tough. HAHA

Hi Everyone,

Yesterday I did Gs shoulders and Powercircuit(just the circuit part) and GS legs floor.

This morning I did KPC w/u, intermediate drill and combo 1&2 and abs. I will go and do GS biceps right now.

Have a great day!

Elaine

HI all,

I did PUB warm up, chest and biceps today along with the hi/lo premix off of Cardio Camp for my cardio.

:7

IMAX 2 is done and YES it got EASIER! WOOH!:+

I did the straddle tap interval flawlessly! Always had trouble with the footwork!

I completed interval # 9 with NO modifications for the first time!}(

I'm very happy so I just had to share!:p

Great work outs everyone! Off to the showers with me! :7

Way to go Wendy!

I just finished GS Biceps. I really like doing one body part a day but am finding it hard to fit everything in. This is my third week at it. I am going to have to tweek my rotation.

Have a great one!

Elaine

Woo Hoo way to go Wendy.... I did Interval #9 yesterday too but I'll have to say I was pretty shallow on those last couple of sets of plie jacks!!

Just finished GS Legs.... and I didn't cry during those low sssllloooowww static lunges!!! YAY!

Good afternoon,

Better late than never, I have to say. My DH had a procedure done at the hospital this morning, but nonetheless I did get Christi's Solid Gold Step and abs from AllStep done before the chaos began.

Great job on Imax 2 Wendy, that interval 9 is the hardest in the entire workout!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.