Daily Check in Thurs Oct 5

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow....

Phyllis - sometimes life just gets in the way doesn't it?

CircuitMax kicked my butt yesterday. That is one fast moving circuit! It has been quite a while since I've done it so I didn't remember just how tough it was.

Today is GS Legs.

Have a good day everybody. I'm off again today because I work again this weekend.

Good morning,

Had to have my Cathe fix after two days of Tracey DVDs. I did HSC today, I just love her circuit workouts!

Have a great day!

Good morning all. Hmmm, lots of resting going on here today. I start week 2 (!!!!) of my rotation today. IMAX 2 is the plan. Enjoy your Thursday.

Good Morning ,

I did Gs Biceps and GS legs floor work this morning.

It is a beautiful fall day here. I really need to get out my fall/Halloween decorations.

Have a great day!!:)

Elaine

I did lomax today.

Jane you are so right life does get in the way a lot of times.

Phyllis hope you enjoyed your night out on the town!!

Conni I always feel a little guilty to after missing a couple days of Cathe and then I need a fix. A Cathe fix. It's our little happy drug.
:)

Jenn

You know our numbers are dwindling again, wonder where everybody is these days?!?

I did Billy's Fat Blasting Cardio today with ankle weights and weighted gloves for my workout. My back is feeling better, can't you tell,LOL!!:D :7

Hope you all have a great day!!

PS. couldn't find the icy hot last night but I guess the easing up on the workouts helped.

Annette, I believe it is because there are so many check-ins now, everybody is spread out over all the check-ins according to their particular interests.

Good morning ladies,

I am off to a late start today. I am going to take a rest from cardio today due to my knees feeling weird. I think it is from the rain. I am going to do GS Ba, Sh, Bi and some yoga today. There are a lot of rest days today. I say tomorrow we all do IMAX 3}( }(

Have a good day!

Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.