Daily check in Thurs May 6

pwmatt

Cathlete
My favorite today - IM2!!

I'm off to Baltimore for the day for work. It's gonna be a looong day!

Good Morning Glories!

Yesterday was 30 DS 1 & 2, today is NMTZ. I have had a sore shoulder for a few months which seems to be getting worse :mad: old age sucks :( On the bright side...Happy Friday Eve ;)

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started. IM2 is my favorite too :p

Good Morning ! :)

Have fun with IM2.....LOVE that one! Hang in there with your long day Phyllis! Whatcha doing in Baltimore ??

Tammy- getting old.. I agree. Not so much fun !! :(

Cardio and abs today. Am thinking spin , but who knows ?? :)

Becky, I have to visit a sister lab to view their operation of something that we are planning to take on shortly. I don't dread being there. It's just the hour and half drive to and from with my boss that makes me itch a little!

Good morning Ladies - I have a late meeting tonight so no workout for me. Tomorrow is LoMax but I dont have it. Any suggestions what I can use? should I use IM2?

Phyllis enjoy your car ride :p

Becky, which workout did you pick?

Tammy - Do you think the shred workout is affecting your shoulder? My joints really bothered me during that rotation.

Annette - are you subbing today?

Today is national day of prayer - take a few moments to reflect on all that is good in your life.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Carmen - According to the Generic/Conni Version of the rotation, you can sub any cardio for Lowmax. IM2 would work quite well, imo.

Today was circuit - I did Body Rock.

Is it Friday yet????

Not today but tomorrow I am all day.

I did selected exercises off of Gym Style Back, Shoulders and Biceps today for my weight workout so at least I got a full upper body in today. I did not do cardio because of my knee hurting and I just didn't want to feel the pain, LOL!!

Have a great day!!:D

I did Step Heat ! LOL having fun revisiting some oldies lately !

I need to get back to checking the bodyrock site. I really like some of those workouts, but those pictures !!! I feel like I shouldn't look !!! :eek::p:eek:

I did Step Heat ! LOL having fun revisiting some oldies lately !

I need to get back to checking the bodyrock site. I really like some of those workouts, but those pictures !!! I feel like I shouldn't look !!! :eek::p:eek:

I agree....very funny you said that!!! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.