Daily Check in Thurs May 24

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning all!

Today was LM step and then all blasts. I enjoyed it. I'm not planning on doing the other CF premix this week, i think it's step only. Instead, I'll be doing some upper body. I don't think I'm getting enought of it this week. I think I'll do the SS uperr body blast. I've never done this one... that I remember anyway.

I'm excited for DS today as he and his tennis team are going to the NJ state tennis finals today in North Jersey! They went to finals last year also, but they lost in the second round.

Heather, it sounds like your Dr has given you some good inspiration! Good luck to you girlfriend!! :) You know we're behind you all the way!
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Thursday Morning Phyllis and all who follow!

Today I will be doing SPJ/SB Step and Hi/Lo Premix instead of the scheduled KickMax rotation.

* Phyllis- congrats to your son and his teammates :D

Will check back later

Have a fantastic Thursday Girls! :7

Good Morning Ladies.

Today is spin.:)

Tomorrow has Shape It Up + chin ups on tap. I may do this today too. We'll see what kind of energy I have!}(

I am going away for the weekend tomorrow night so I have lots to do tmrw including dropping DS off at my MIL's in north jersey for 3pm. I KNOW I'll be driving back in home in KILLER traffic. I need all of the extra time I can get to do other things before I leave to head up there so having a rest day would be perfect if I can swing it. I'll see what happens....

Phyllis, Enjoy whatever work out you do in place of the cardio!

Vilma, Have fun with the hi/lo premix!

Good Morning !

Phyllis Good luck to your son!! :D

Today is LIC upperbody 2x's, pushups from GS chest and KPC abs!
Sounds like a good, tough workout !}(

My MIL found out that if she stays in the hospital one more day, she qualifies for Medicaid to pay for 30 days in a nursing home for rehabilitation, so she is going to ask her dr. today if he'll okay one more day ! Fingers are crossed because if he doesn't , we don't know what's going to happen.
In her condition now, there's no way I could take care of her here. She can't get up on her own and needs assistance for everything. Please cross your fingers too! I need all the help I can get !

Time to workout! :D

I need help in deciding to purchase from Cardio Coach again ;)

I should've been working out BUT something told me to check out CC and he has a sale for vol. 1-6 for 54 dollars thats $9 per workout

Should I or shouldn't I?

IF I do I would certainly need to put at least 1-2 TM workouts in my rotations now ack!

Ack I'm about to get my card but I'll workout first before I decide.
OY!
Help?!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is Cardio Fusion Mix/Match premix and I have to make up some ab work from earlier in the week.

Phyllis ~ Congrats and good luck vibes for your son...how exciting! The other CF premix is the BM#2 warmup and all six drills from DM :eek:

Becky ~ I hope your MIL's doctor signs off on her stay. My Mom did 3 weeks at a rehab center and they worked miracles with her.

Wendy ~ Have a most AWESOME weekend :7

Vilma ~ YES! YES! YES....Go for the CC's! Did I convince you? }( }( }(

Heather ~ So nice to hear from you...you know I love ya girl!

Vilma: Decision, decisions :)

Becky: I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Wendy: Have fun spinning!

Phyllis: Congrats to you son!

I took last night off and had a margarita...or two.
Tonight I will grab something new and exciting off the shelf. perhaps my new IMAX 2 will arrive tonight. Otherwise I might break out Amy Bento since it has been awhile. Nothing like having a plan.
My SO has expressed interest in starting P90X so I may join him although it won't be a formal rotation because he has shoulder issues and won't be able to do most of the upper body work until after his surgery(s). I will also need to get some Cathe in there. I don't know how much I can take of that dude...Tony is his name? :)

Patti ~ Ooh...IM#2 is my most favorite! You will love it! I flunked out of p90x..missed Cathe too much.

Workout is complete!
I skipped all the pushups in LIC though, since I was doing GS pushups. I wonder if she REALLY meant for you to do them both ! (the ones in LIC TWICE!!) ack!

Thank you for all the good luck wishes.

Tammy, that is so good to hear that it helped your mom so much. That gives me hope.

Have a great day everyone!

Oh! Imax2 is one of my very favorites too! Just LOVE it !!
050208_10008324294.gif

I'm done with my workout today too yippee skippy! That was such a fun workout and the last portion had me gasping for air which is what I absolutely love }(

I included the band work in SM again - I wish Cathe had another band stretch workout or maybe she does and I haven't done it yet?

My knees feel a bit weird today :( not sure what it is they feel a bit tired? but I'd still like to get those cardio coaches I'm still debating if I'll like all 6.

For those that have them all which are your top 3 favorites excluding Press Play as I already have that one. I'm still doing the should I or shouldn't I debate with myself for Sean's vol 1-6.

* Becky - Here's hoping your mil's doctor gives her just one more day so she can get those 30 days. Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Hi Ladies.

Vilma: I haven't fallen pray to the call of that cardio coach deal yet but that doesn't mean I won't enable YOU to go for it!}(

I'm finally done and I got it all in so I can take my rest day tomorrow! :)

Shape It Up (1/2 done before spin and have done after)
Spin
13 chin ups
and then I added in Cool It Off Express stretch cause I needed it.

LOOOONG work out but I feel really good! I am going to enjoy my rest day tomorrow!:+

Have a great afternoon!

See that's the thing I'm really trying to resist lol

How often do you plan your runs during the week Wendy? I really like to stick to rotations because it's all planned but if I get these other cardio coaches I want to feel I didn't waste my money and do them you know?

At the moment I use my TM about 1-2 per week and really enjoy my 4 iTreads that I have plus I do have CC Press Play.

Hmm maybe I should just wait and think about them ::shrug:: and not be a bargain whore lol

Hi Ladies,

I have been very lazy the past 2 days. No energy for morning workouts and then not doing them in the evening either. Tomorrow I am forcing myself out of bed before workout and trying to get back into some sort of routine.

Phyllis congrats to your son!! I hope him and his to team do awesome.
Wendy-enjoy your weekend away. Hope you have beautiful weather.
Vilma enjoy your bargain hunting!!

Hope everyone had a great day.

Jenn

Daily Check-in

I am tired on this rainy night, so this will be another quick check-in. Low Impact Circuit was my morning workout. No evening workout as expected. My friend’s wedding was lovely. I arrived an hour ahead of time to make the final meal preparations. I resisted the fried potatoes, the yeast rolls with garlic butter, and the green beans with bacon and garlic butter. The chicken was smothered in mushrooms and did not tempt me at all. I did indulge in a glass of sweet tea and a small piece of wedding cake. It was yummy! Before I left work, I imagined myself resisting the wedding cake. I was not expecting a cake like this:

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1120/3778596/16572193/255004056.jpg

Yes, it was as good as it looks! Tomorrow is a new day. I have already enjoyed my treat for the week, so Saturday will be a clean eating day. I am looking forward to the holiday weekend.

I have shared before that I quit drinking almost 13 years ago. Here is a piece of advise for you. Do not put a non-drinker in charge of opening bottles of wine at your wedding. I broke the corkscrew and got the metal part stuck in the cork of the first bottle I opened. LOL!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.