Daily Check in thurs May 17

Good Morning !

Hi Phyllis:D

Yesterday my internet and phones were out all day from a storm the night before. It about drove me crazy! But I did get alot done.:p

Today on the rotation is SS Upper Body Blast. Yesterday was legs and abs.

It's good to be back!:D

Phyllis, Enjoy your rest day today.

Becky, OMG no internet for day!?!? That has happened to me on occasion! You are right...it drove me NUTS but I got sooooo much more done then I usually do! LOL :p

Today is the ss/pp 3 set upper body premix. I am going add on 6 min abs and then tonight I will try an XFlowsion work out. I got the set over the weekend and have barely previewed them let alone tried one.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Ladies!

Today on tap is Supersets/Push pull UB 3 Sets Premix;

I actually feel good today no DOMS yet; I guess adding a bit more stretching after yesterday's LB WO helped or it just has not surfaced yet. ;)

Annette way to go on the weight loss :::insert thumbs up smilie here ::: ;)

* Phyllis - I must've shut off my alarm clock this morning as my hubby asked me if I was going to get up yet - I slept in by over 10 minutes lol. Enjoy your rest day :D

* Becky - OY! We once went without internet service for a week during the July 4th holiday due to a storm that fried our modem. So I understand how you must've felt yesterday - glad you're back :)

* Wendy - you snuck in while I was still typing this post -
We're doing the same thing again today ;) abs sounds good thanks for the idea!

Hope you all have a great Thursday Ladies :7!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is the BC everything but core premix. I'll also be doing some iBallet barre work and abs. All in all with the two runs I subbed in this week, I'll just be missing the KM low impact timesaver premix and PLB up only premix. I'm going to try to add in the PLB premix this weekend, but I'll skip the KM premix :7

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your rest.

Annette ~ CONGRATULATIONS! Great work!

Becky ~ Another one here who gets much more done without the distraction of the computer.

Wendy ~ I just have to get some running in now and again, hence the rotation detours. It's amazing how a 45 minute run on the treadmill jumpstarts my day :7

Patti ~ Good workouts! Work is going well, thank goodness. I joined the hospital's gym Monday and met with the personal trainer yesterday. She is going to design a 3 day split for me. We have to take Doodles out for a SOTB (or two) ;)!!

Vilma ~ I really like that SS premix. Are you enjoying your new ipod?

Hello to all that follow....have a great day! I'm having car troubles and hopefully I can get my car in for repairs today.

Back again!

Upper body blast is done!
I always forget how hard those biceps are for me. I start with 12's and always need to drop to 10's when she changes the rep pattern (to up halfway and hold, 1,000 times! ha) And in U/B blast, of course you do the whole thing twice!! Biceps are burning!
Triceps I did with 12's , have never gone that high and I did it to failure! ouchie!!

Tammy, you are using a personal trainer & joined the gym!!
It sounds great ! Can't wait to hear how you like it and what changes you make as far as your workouts.

Where are you this morning Jane??

050208_10008324294.gif

I didn't do my w/o as planned last night. I just felt I'd rather spend some time with my SO which turned out to be quite fun. Today I have a meeting that will likely let me out a few hours early so I am thinking this afternoon would a good Low Max or Firm Super Cardio afternoon. I'll see what strikes my fancy when I stare at the DVD rack ;-)

Vilma - I always find my worst DOMS hit two or three days after. Evil!

Phyllis - I can't think of a lady more deserving of a rest day than you. Enjoy!

Wendy - I am glad to know you survived B&G yesterday. I think it will be next on my list once my butt DOMS go away. LOL! There is something to be said for working out in an air conditioned room!

Becky - While I am sure you missed the Internet as would I, did you take a moment to enjoy the "silence" Sometime I suffer from World Wide Web overload and it can be nice to have a forced break from it! (except at work when I surf for my shameless amusement. :7 :7 )

Tammy - You'll have to tell me more about the gym. I haven't been back to Planet Fitness yet. I might go this weekend with Coach Sean. I posted on the OAL thread about breakfast but if that doesn't work I'm game for whatever else.

Have a great day all!
Patti

>Vilma ~ I really like that SS premix. Are you enjoying your
>new ipod?

Just completed the SS/PP UB3 sets premix and it had a little bit of ab work in it so I am done for the day. This was a good premix. :)

Yes I am enjoying my ipod very muchly :D Thanks for asking.

My dd is happy that I am no longer taking up space on hers with my iTreads and CC lol

here's hoping your car gets fixed pronto!

I'm such a goober! I subbed another work out because I thought this ss/pp premix was another uber long one. Well, after my work out was done I went and double-checked to find out that I was looking at the WRONG premix! The one on tap was only 65 mins! DUH! LOL

Well, none-the-less I did MM's upper body premix (45mins) going as heavy as possible plus SSE's 6 mins abs.

Have a great afternoon folks!

I couldn't get a car appointment until Saturday....*insert appropriate swear word here* x(

Becky ~ Great job on the fitness improvements!

Vilma ~ I'm glad you liked the premix too.

Patti ~ Have fun w/Coach Sean at the gym ;)

Jane ~ How is your DS feeling?

Wendy ~ LOL...even when you try to stick to the rotation you change it up!

Good News Flash....Mom comes home tomorrow. Exactly 11 weeks ago today she was given last rites and miracle of all miracles she is finally coming home. :7 I feel so incredibly blessed and thankful. Thanks again to all of you for all your prayers and good thoughts. Y'all are the best...MWAH! :* :* :* :*

Tammy!!! Oh how wonderful!!! Your mom is truly a miracle and proof that prayer does indeed work!

DS is doing well. He is still going to physical therapy twice a week but back to working his regular job hours. Here is another miracle to be thankful for. My son could have been killed or paralyzed in that accident. God is definitely good!

Hello to everybody ^^^^^^ there!!!

Finished with PP UB 3-set premix... now going to the strawberry farm to pick some strawberries!

'til tomorrow!

Tammy!! That is fantastic news!!! Your Mom IS a miracle!!!!
:D I'm sure she is THRILLED to be going home!!

Jane, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM fresh picked strawberries!:9

Daily Check-in

I am still pressing on with my workouts and my home makeover. I started my day yesterday morning with my quiet time followed by Cardio Kicks. This was my first Cathe workout almost 2 years ago, and I still love it. Cardio Kicks is even more fun with the extra space I have in my newly clutter free workout area. After work, I did laundry, cleared out one dresser drawer, and found a bunch of brand new underwear that I can safely donate to charity. I looked at the size and decided that 32" hips are not in my future. I am not sure what I was thinking when I bought these, but I have more realistic goals now!

After my quiet time this morning, I had fun with Low Impact Circuit. This is the first time I have pulled out this workout in 2007. It is a lot of fun! The first combination is my favorite. I am not wild about the third combination with all the lunges, so I may substitute the bonus cardio next time. I love the band work.

I am doing a great job of keeping this place in order. Everything has a home, and all my workout toys get picked up immediately after each workout. I worked too hard to let the clutter overwhelm me again. My home transformation is not accomplished by any stretch of the imagination. I basically tackled the visible clutter during my kick start. The deeper cleansing will take more time. I am devoting at least 10 minutes a day to accomplishing something no matter how small. Baby steps taken consistently over time produce dramatic results. I have lived in the same home for over 10 years and have a lot of stuff to sort through. This is journey, not a quick fix. Learning to maintain what I have already accomplished would be progress worth celebrating. It was so nice to call maintenance this week for repairs and not have to clean or move a thing before the guy arrived.

I am getting my desk and office in order too. My boss is planning to be out of the office tomorrow after lunch and out of town Monday and Tuesday. That will give me time to get organized.

My eating was clean again today. I am ready for the weekend!

Jane, I thought of you during my workout. I know how much you love this one.

Tammy, praise God for your mother’s healing! Prayer is powerful indeed. I am praying for your car!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.