Daily Check in Thurs June 7

Morning Phyllis & all who follow!

I have a 40 min. run also and will be doing a CC
BBL
have tons to do today! :)

Thanks everyone for your comments on Joseph. He is a cutie!!!

Good morning Vilma and Phyllis and all that follow.

Today is Power Circuit (legs/back).

Have a good one!

Hi Ladies!!

Today is PS and BM2 shoulders, PS abs and Imax2 1-5. I'll probably sub an itread for imax, even though it's a favorite.
There is step 4 times this week and that's probably a bit much on my knees!

Have a good Thursday!:D

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I slept through the alarm this morning :7 I have no idea what I'm doing, but today is some kind of steady state workout...any suggestions?

Phyllis ~ LM is such a sneaky workout...it always leaves me a sweaty mess! Have a good day! I like my new avatar too...tulips are my favorite flower.

Vilma ~ Have fun w/Coach Sean }( :)

Jane ~ I did Power Circuit Tuesday...love that one...great leg work in it.

Wendy ~ I have put some yoga into my rotation and I'm going to do it once/week. Have fun at your spin class.

Becky ~ WOW...that is some workout today! :eek:

Hello to all that follow...I'll check back later.

Good morning everyone,

Got up a little later today, it was supposed to be an off day anyways, but I did NYC by Kelly Coffey. A nice hour workout that packs alot into a short amount of time.

Okay, now get me motivated to do Imax 3 tomorrow, it is my least favorite imax workout!

Workout is done!:D

I did PS shoulders, BM2 shoulders PS abs and iTread walking series.

I forgot to say that I DO have DOMS in the glutes today from doing the leg and glute parts of SQUEEZE!}( So the 10% incline on the treadmill during a hillclimb was a real CHALLENGE this morning !!:eek:

Wendy ~ I LOVE Eion Finn's Power Yoga 4 Happiness. I have the Bryan Kest Power Yoga 1/2/3 series which is okay, and I also have Shiva Rea's Fluid Power. I like Eion's PY4H the best. Any suggestions?

I'm taking a rest day today....phhbbtttt!:p :p

Tammy: I am a Baron Baptiste fan myself and I enjoy Yoga X too ofcourse! :) I bought and previewed about 10 mins of Shiva's Yoga Shakti and immediately knew I'd hate it so I sold it. I didn't like Bryan Kest either and ended up giving that dvd away to a fellow Catheite. Never tried Eion Finn but have heard lots of folks like him.

Enjoy your rest day girl!:)

I'm getting a kick out of Becky torturing Conni with Squeeze!}( :+

Power Circuit is done... CTX is just what the doctor ordered this week. I am actually looking forward to working out again. I think I may do a week of the BB TimeSaver next week.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Last night I did Kickbox Xtreme, this morning I did BC w/u and lower body, + firewalkers, walking lunges and floor work. Tad bit sore in the booty.
:7

Jane that Joseph definetly is a cutie. ;-)

I have question for you ladies who use the cc's and itreads, do you need equipment for them or can you use them on the street? They sound very fun but I don't own any cardio stuff other than my step.

Jenn

Jenn,

The CC's were created for use on any cardio machine or for outdoor runs. The ITreads were designed mostly for treadmills as she uses speeds on the TM as a guide but there are a few Itread specifically designed for an outdoor run as well. I have never tried one but I do LOVE the TM ITreads with all my heart!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.