Daily Check in Thurs Jan 17

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today calls for a 50 min cycle ride and I am taking a spinning class tonight with Patti :D

Phyllis ~ Enjoy RS :D I ordered 4 boxes of GS cookies...why do I torture myself like that?

Cathy ~ WELCOME to our little corner of Cathe dot com :D

Happy Friday Eve!!

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow..

Phyllis - you would think they would be heavy but when I tried them on at the store, I could not get over how light they felt and oh so good!! I mentioned to the salesperson that I could probably work out on these and she said definitely. They give A LOT of stability, especially laterally. Working out with those lateral moves on BC yesterday was awesome!! Oh no! Girl Scout cookies!! I love those things unfortunately. I was cookie mom for years when my daughter was in the scouts. I froze my hiney off many mornings at cookie booth sales!

Welcome back Cathy!!! How have you been?!! I remember you well. You use to start the check-in every morning for a long long time. You helped me with information several years ago with my switch to Humira for my RA. You are that Cathy right? BTW, I'm still on Humira and doing well.

Today is HSC. Haven't done that one in a long time but I know I like it!

4 inches of snow here this morning!!!!!!! It is BIG DEAL here in the south when we get snow. Everything closes down, no milk, bread, or batteries left in any store in the entire southeast. LOL.... It is absolutely beautiful though from what I can see with the light on from my front porch. Can't wait for the sun to come up!

Have a good one!

Good Morning !

Welcome back Cathy! I remember you too !

We got snow too and schools are on a delay here.

Jane, I wondered about the heaviness of your shoes too, but it sounds like that's not the case ! What kind are they ? I might have to check them out !

I'm thinking of doing some cardio, and floorwork & core from butts and guts .
Of course I'll have to try to work it in SOMEHOW......between it being a shorter day because of exam week and now the snow delay, DD will only be gone this morning for an hour or two !

Yesterday my grandson Brayden turned 2 and had his birthday party at Chuck E Cheese . I somehow had control of my eating and ate ONE piece of pizza with mushrooms and NONE of the birthday cake or ice cream !!!:7 Yay for me !:7

Have a great day!
Becky

Good morning,

Welcome Cathy, nice to have you back.

We are having a bit of a thaw here, getting rid of the snow we got blasted with earlier this week, but the frigid air is going to set in and then I go into hibernation..brrr!

Today was L & G, so I did Leaner Legs and Stretchmax 3. Nice break from the cardio, but I will back to the hopping and bopping tomorrow!

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!

Yes Jane, I am the same Cathy. Glad to hear you are doing well.

Today: Lower Intensity Step, Heavy Chest and Back (from 4Dsplit) and Bowflex: leg extensions, curls, leg press and calf raises.

Have a good day everyone.

Cathy

Hello Hello! I guess y'all know what my workout is for today!
I recall selling GS cookies as a kid. I remember kicking a few boxes down the street...and then dropping them off. I don't know what possessed me to do that but at the time I thought is rather hilarious....kids....

Good Morning.

It's cardio day and it's also thursday so that means a run for me! :)

Have a great day...Friday is almost here ladies!!!!!:7

Back again.
I ended up doing 30 min. stationary bike, floorwork & stability ball abs from B&G's !:7

Becky

Hi all,

I did 2 exercises off of S & H per body part for Shoulder, triceps and Biceps, then did some standing leg work off of Legs and Glutes then did abs off of Power Circuit.

Nice all around workout.

Have a great day, we are getting snow!!!:7

Waves a warm hello to all my fellow fitness friends.

Yes it has been a long time since I have posted on this thread and I'm hoping to begin checking in with you all on a daily basis once again.

Well at the moment I am following Cathe's January rotation, hit a minor snafu when I injured my right calf last week but after resting it I am back following it.

I have not yet preordered STS yet I hope to soon though.I think I am just overwhelmed by at all and perhaps a bit skeered lol :). I just need to jump off that fence and just order it as my body would benefit from the series.

Anyways I just wanted to say hi to all my old friends here and new ones that I will soon have the pleasure of getting to know. :)

Oh and today was SJP ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.