Daily check in Thurs Dec 14

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hello everyone. BSB was on tap for me today. I went heavier(15) on the second set of concentration curls. Boy, that's hard for me!

Tammy, there will be 10 of us at my house on Sun for our Chanukah party. Although I love it, I don't enjoy the stress. I hate cleaning, but worse thatn the actual cleaning is the decluttering of the house. I never know where to put everything.

Conni, I feel for you. I don't like lower body doms. It makes me want to just stay in bed all day!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Phyllis and all who follow.

I have BSB on tap too Phyllis. I also have an early evening TM run planned if I'm up to it.

Tomorrow is my rest day and it couldn't come at a better time. I'm feeling pretty beat up. I guess I need the rest!

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning Phyllis & Wendy and all who follow ,

Phyllis , I'm with you on the "decluttering"! WHERE Do all those papers and "things" come from ??? That is the WORST job , IMO !
I've been doing a lot of that this week too, trying to get ready for our vacation. I dont' want to come home to a cluttered, messy house!

Yesterday I rode the stationary bike for 40 minutes. Then after lunch my DD called and wanted to walk. It was beautiful here, around 60 degrees and sun, so we got to enjoy an outside walk in SHORT SLEEVES!! Fantastic. We didn't time the walk but it was somewhere between 30 and 40 minutes!
A great workout day for me.
Lots of stretching in there too, which has turned out to be KEY for me these days!

Today the plan is more stretching, abs, and another walk outside!:D

Have a good one everyone....the weekend's in sight!:7

Good morning Phyllis, Wendy, and Becky and all that follow...

Today is GSL.... I'm off today but has LOTS to do. Going to the dr with my DIL for her OB appt, hair cut, oil change/inspection, and much much more.... This is my comp day since I have to work the weekend and I'm off next Tues for my comp day... I had to move everything off Tues to today! :eek: DH is having gallbladder surgery Tuesday so that'll keep me tied up all day.

Off to the shower to get ready for my marathon today! GSL will be waiting for me when I get home.

Becky, lucky you, 60 degrees! That sounds wonderful!

Jane, I hope you get a break today and get a chance to go out to lunch or something!

Wendy, you deserve a break today! Hmm- that sounds like a song. Anyone remember that McDonald's jingle?

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

You deserve a break today
So get up and get away
to MCDONALDS.................
(we do it all for you) !!!!:7 ;)

Good morning,

Well the legs are feeling better today, but my quads are still "feeling the love", if you get my drift..

I did the LIC Upper Body Circuit premix and added on the ab section. Good circuit workout, very similar to CW, but more intense cardio, imo. I do like doing this one on the 8 inch step though, it is the only workout I do on the higher step.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

BM#2 for me today and I need to get moving or I'm going to be late for work!

Phyllis: Congrats on the concentration curls! I hear you on the de-cluttering! I've got my own de-cluttering session coming up!

Jane: Whew! Sounds a like a busy day!

Becky: Great workouts....enjoy your weather!

Tig: I'm feeling really beat up too! I think it just goes with this time of year and all that we try to fit in...

Conni: Hi! We posted at the same time...

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! This will be a quick check-in for me because I am running late again. I am still shrinking, and my weight is still moving in the right direction. I am delighted about that. I jogged on my rebounder this morning and did Slow and Heavy Triceps and Biceps. No soreness after the shoulder work earlier this week, so my body must be over the initial shock of these workouts.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

I'm back..... visitation and viewing were on Monday and funeral was on Tuesday, took yesterday off to rest and dh went back to work today so I did 25 min. of the Fat Blasting Cardio to try and get back on track with exercise. Then yesterday was also my youngest son's 10th birthday so now all my boys are in the double digits.

Also today is my bil's transplant day he is receiving his stem cell transplant as I type (hopefully), pray that it goes well. My mil is flying out today to be with him, even after just losing her dh.

Thanks for all the support throughout this year.

I did BS&B and upped my weights in all but 4 of the exercises!:eek:

I then did the KM blasts in lieu of a run. I wanted a short but intense cardio kicker and that's what I got!}(

Tomorrow is a rest day...Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.