Daily Check in Thurs Dec 11

Hi all

I just finished 4DS BC cardio only and added in 30 alternate hand kb swings. I was going to try the 100 swing challenge again but I was wiped after bc!:eek:

Phyllis~ Wish I had slept in!!

Vilma~ the 100 swing challenge is just that- try to see how many swings you can do- can you do 100? then you move up in weight or do more. Someone on the od forum said they did 200!:eek:

Becky~ any news???

Waves to everyone!
Have a great day

Good Morning Phyllis and all who Follow!

Phyllis had to smile at your post - good for you for sleeping in!

Not much to report here either just going to go out this afternoon with the crazy weather we're expecting in my part of NC here. We'll be doing some driving around so I'll squeeze in a good amount of swings and TGUs.

Deanie I did 180 kettlebell swings yesterday - this time I counted lol I usually mess up my count as I'm timing myself. I guess I've been doing 100+ all this time :eek:

Becky - Congrats on the new grandson! How wonderful!
I'm sure your DD is beyond happy that she can sleep on her tummy now if she wants too.

Hope all have a Splendid Day!

picture.php

Sounds wonderful , Phyllis !!!

Good Morning !

I wrote a whole long story and somehow lost it....:mad: but basically DD thought she was in labor last night. Had contractions, hadn't eaten all day, wasn't feeling well......
I couldnt' sleep, was just so sure she'd call.
At 1 am the phone DID ring, but OMG it was a wrong number !!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad:
I couldn't believe it.
Then , I was up for the night, just so sure she'd call soon !

So...........long night and long day ahead. We are having everyone over tonight for a pre-christmas party. So I will either be busy cleaning and cooking OR , hopefully........busy at the hospital !!!

If I can sneak a workout in, I think it will be UB.

Have a good one,

Becky

Vilma~ we were posting at the same time....WOW I am in awe of your 180!!:D Next time I do the challenge I am going to try for 120!

Deanie lol I figured I'd keep count yesterday just to see - I was trying to get to 200 but I was breathing so hard. I do need a 16kg/35lb bell now as my 12kg feels sorta lite for swings now.

I figure after the Holidays I'll go back to a 'formal' workout but for now swings with TGUs, snatches and Russian twists are keeping at maintenance

Whoops gotta run - getting late here.

:eek:Oops! No baby yet Vilma !

Maybe you read where someone asked if it was a boy or girl and I said it's a boy . but not yet born ! ha;)
We are still waiting and waiting..............NOT so patiently !

It's worse because DH, younger DD and I are leaving in a week to spend Christmas in Florida, so this baby needs to get here ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!:p
DH won't be happy about it, but I am NOT leaving the state if the little guy isn't here yet !!!:cool:

Anyway, if she makes it that long, DD has a dr. appointment this afternoon, so maybe we'll find out more !

Becky

I am sorry, I also thought the baby had arrived, Becky.

Tell that girl to start doing jumping jacks, this show needs to get on the road!! LOL.

Today was Kickbox- I did KPC minus the last combo and then the ball section and stretch. I only had an hour today.

Late check-in for me. Today I did CTX 10-10-10 cardio, GS Biceps and LIS Abs....and then I ate....a lot....LOL! Oh well, tomorrow is another day ;)

Conni ~ I like KPC, always gives me a good work out.

Becky ~ I hope that baby comes soon!

Phyllis ~ I think sleeping in is one of my most favorite things to do. I hope you had a nice rest day.

Deanie ~ Sounds like a fun KB challenge.

Vilma ~ We are getting crazy weather too. Right now it is freezing rain and it will turn to snow tomorrow...YUCK!

Annette ~ Hi!

Have a great Friday eve :D Stay Warm!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.