Daily Check in Thurs April 16

pwmatt

Cathlete
Another month that is flying by!! It's crazy!

I think I will do 4DS BC and some abs today. Seeing all those Cathe drills on Cathe TV gave me the bug for doing this.

I haven't told DH yet that i'm ordering the tower. It's not the money issue, but I'm not sure how he will react to seeing it in the living room. I'm very careful about putting away all my WO stuff, so I'll have to continue to be diligent with the tower.:)

Enjoy the day, it should be warmer today!

Good Morning Everyone !

Hi Phyllis ! Thanks for setting me straight on Jillian/ fit/exercise tv . No problem. Did you like Shred enough to buy it ??

I just realized we don't know the shipping for the tower ! I'm hoping it will be reasonable .:confused:

Cardio today, and I MAY join you in BC, Phyllis. It's not usually what I reach for first, but same thing - I loved her drills on cathe TV and it made me want to do that type of workout !!;) Gotta do abs too !

Will bb AWO (after work out !)

Becky

Good morning Phyllis and Becky and all that follow...

I'm wanting the tower also. I'm also considering the slanted risers since I'm not sure how stable using the step on a slant will be without them as the weights get heavier. What do y'all think?

Today is STS disc 7 - Shoulders, chest and biceps and Ab Circuits - medicine ball abs (haven't done this one yet)

*Good Morning Glories*

Today is UB and abs. We are expecting another picture perfect day here, so I'm hoping to get out for another walk on my lunch break.

Phyllis ~ I love that 4DS series. I may alternate CTX and 4DS when I'm done with my current rotation.

Becky ~ Have fun in BC :D

Jane ~ Good luck w/disc 7.

I don't think I'll be ordering the tower. I did buy the slanted risers when they first came out, but I have never used them. I'm sure they'll get some use when I finally start STS.

Have a great day everyone.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVE!!!!!!:D:D:D

Becky, I forgot about the shipping, but I don't think that it will be too bad.No, I don't think shred is on my list to buy - the on demand segments are enough for me.

Jane, I think that the slanted risers are a little pricey. I just use 2 risers on one side and 4 on the other. It has been sturdy enough for me so far, but I'm not an extremely heavy lifter. If it got to be an issue, I would just leave out the incline.

Tammy, lucky you with having ANOTHER perfect day. Yesterday was yucky here - rainy and cold.

Hi everyone,

PUB today on the rotation, I also added Amy's Stretch segment 1.

Drills on Cathe TV? I will have to check it out. I rarely look at it, this might be pretty good..

I did BC cardio only premix and amy's Ab 2 plus a few minutes of ab lounger.

SHORT powerhouse workout !!!

The sun is out !!! It's going to be in the 60's !!!!!! YIPPPEE!!!

Becky

Once again here comes the late morning straggler :eek:

Since the kids are all on Spring Break this week I've been taking advantage of sleeping in and/ or just lounging in bed with my book and coffee.

Today I start week 3 of the Push Phase (2nd Month) from CLX and since the workouts are just so sweet, short & straight to the point I usually add on about 30 min of a Cathe cardio premix ;).

The sun is shining and although its chilly here it always brightens my mood so I'll be getting off my arse here soon enough and get started on my workouts.

picture.php

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.