Daily Check-in Thurs - 9/21

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!!

I'm feeling pretty good after IMAX3 yesterday!

Today is a 40 minute power walk, 200 walking lunges, and a stretch segment from Total Body Stretching.

Sounds like a piece of cake after IMAX3!

Have a great day!

Good morning Jane and others who follow,

This morning was supposed to be all of Kickmax but didn't have the energy for cardio today. So I did the w/u up to combos of kickmax,Legs and glutes floorwork,and toe raises thru floorwork of PS legs. Have to do abs this afternoon. Will try to do some cardio after work.

Jane-How is your sleep going? I know that can be aggravating!

Gotta get ready for work!

kim

Hey Phyllis and Kim!

Phyllis - I usually do them inside but last week (Friday I think) when they were on my rotation, I had run and then came inside to do them. When I told DH what I was doing (he's seen these before), he told me to lunge my butt up to the barn and turn off the fans! LOL.... I did!! 100 lunges up there and 100 back!. I think I'll do that again today.

Hello Ladies.

Today is spin and lower body.

Tomorrow is upper body and abs.

Saturday is my race!}(

Have a good day!:)

Hi Phyllis.

It's a 5k race and yes, it's the one I finally chose to make up for the race that Ernesto foiled for me!

I already have a few more lined up as options after this one but I'm waiting to sign up until after I run this one...I just want to be sure I like it before I sign up for anything else. LOL

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am catching up on my check-ins again. I did the third segment of Stretch Max Monday night and slept like a baby.

After my Bible study Tuesday morning, I did the warm-up, kick and punch combinations, and stretch from Kick Max. I drank a hemp protein smoothie after work, packed my meals and snacks for Wednesday, ran some errands, and jogged in the pool at the club. A day of gentle workouts was refreshing.

My cycle started Tuesday morning. Monday’s weight included PMS bloat. Wow!

I enjoyed the second segment of Stretch Max Tuesday night, went to bed a little later than planned, and woke up with cramps. I did the Hardcore Extreme interval circuit workout for the first time yesterday morning. Cathe kicked my butt! This one combines IMAX3 with High Step Challenge. It is a lot harder than High Step Challenge without the fun factor. I need more sleep (and no cramps) before I attempt this again. The interval blast workout I did Monday morning is my favorite Hardcore Extreme workout so far. I am planning to make some adjustments to this week of workouts the next time I repeat this rotation.

After seeing such amazing results on the scale Monday morning, I started having doubts about my planned recovery week, but I have decided to stick with my game plan and enjoy an active recovery week next week. I want to avoid overtraining and protect my body from overuse injuries. I have a history of pushing myself to the point of exhaustion and depression. This is a marathon, not a sprint. I am breaking free from the cycle of pushing myself hard and making progress then crashing and burning and losing ground and starting over again. This is not about a 12-week challenge. I am in training for life! I have a good 16-week rotation planned with a recovery week once a month. I put a lot of thought and prayer into this after reviewing my journals and seeing where I got off track in the past. I refuse to be ruled by a number on the scale. It is tempting to keep going full steam ahead because the scale is giving up good numbers right now, but I desire to follow a balanced plan that will bless my body in the long run. I did some research on this subject yesterday. Cathe herself takes a recovery week every 4-5 weeks in addition to a rest day every week. I was wavering Tuesday night, but I am actually looking forward to this now. I love Better Burn Better Buns and Strength in Movement. I also love Kari Anderson’s DanceWorks. I have a low-impact Christian workout with beautiful praise and worship music. I also want to try Kari Anderson’s Angles, Lines, and Curves for the first time. Of course, I will still enjoy Stretch Max and Core Max. I need my Cathe fix!

I met Rebecca at the club yesterday after work and jogged in the pool with her then watched The Biggest Loser last night. I like Kim, but I hope someone from Bob’s team wins this year! My meals and snacks are packed for today. I took care of that during commercial breaks.

I did the abs from High Step Challenge and the third segment of Stretch Max last night. Kick Max is waiting for me this morning, so I have a fun workout to enjoy!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning,

Today was PUB ( with the stability ball section done BEFORE the weights!).

Have a great day!

Good Morning,

This morning I did Gs biceps and w/u, combos 1 & 2 of Step Blast.

Wendy: Good Luck on Saturday!:)

Today is my DS(12yr) first Xcountry track meet. I am nervous for him. I hope he likes it enough to stick it out. He doesn't usually like sports. I thought running was a good sport for him because it is an individual thing no contact with other players. He is not agressive.

Anyway, have a great day everyone!

Elaine

Thanks so much Elaine!:)

Best of luck to your DS in xcountry track. I hope he enjoys it too. I never got involved in any sports at school much for the same reason as your son and now regret it. :-(

Wendy,

I never did any sports in school either. I just want him to be active and enjoy the things he does.

Elaine,

So you were a wimp too, huh? LOL :7 Just kidding!:D

Let us know how your son likes it!

HI all,

This morning I did PUB back, and MIS abs then after the drywall guy left I did Cardio Camp's hi/lo premix.

I am done now!!:7

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.