Daily Check-in Thurs 5-3

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!

I did sleep like a log last night. Turned off the light at 8:20 and was asleep before my head hit the pillow! I feel so much better!

Today is KM LIK. I haven't decided yet whether I'll do that or Powerstrike with the LCD's. I'll let you know later.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Ladies!

Jane, HOORAY on your good sleep!
I slept 7 hours myself ! Is it a full moon or something? :p :D

I have MM ub premix and Abs on tap today.:D

Connie, how are things going lately?

Tammy, I keep forgetting to ask how your mom is doing since the move?

Tomorrow's Friday!!!:7

Good morning all!

Yea Jane and Becky! A good sleep is always wonderful! I fell asleep during Lost last night, but I didn't actually turn out the light until 11. That's late for me.

Complete CM and LIC cardio blast timesaver today. I DO enjoy LIC! I don't think I'll every be able to do those levitation holds in CM. My body just wasn't meant to do that!

Tammy, sorry about your horrid day yesterday. At least you have a nice long weekend to look forward to.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Ladies.

Yeay for all of the sleep that was had last night! I was out like a light before 9:30 myself! I don't remember DH coming into bed (which I usually do) and I woke up at midnight thinking it was morning already! LOL

I have spin class on tap for this morning and Baron's Journey into Power 2 Yoga work out for tonight. I just bought it so I'm excited to try it out. It looks like a goodie!:+

Have a great day!:)

Good Morning Ladies!

Today I have PUB and iTread 3/40 on my schedule, will do it after I finish here ;)

* Jane - Glad you got a restful sleep last night.

* Becky - Yes it's a full moon since the past 2 nights :), lovely isn't it?
Enjoy MM today!

* Phyllis - Wow you have already done your WO - that's great! What time do you normally get up to WO?
I used to get up at 4 am but my family started grumbling that I was disturbing their sleep with the tv on and me working out and making too much noise ;( So now I wait until they are all out of the house ; which usually means a mid morning wo for me. I do miss having my wo done by 6 am though.

* Wendy - enjoy your new yoga wo tonight.

*** ETA: Hey Tammy and Patti! Yup I guess we were all posting at the same time LOL - Hope you both enjoy your Wo's today!

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a beautiful day Ladies :7

Greetings Jane, Becky, Phyllis, Wendy, and all who follow.
I did LIC last night (just the aerobics and the abs) and realized "dang! This is fun!" I am really glad I decided to go with that one. Tonight will be a decidedly short workout since I am meeting my SO for dinner. I am thinking Amy Bento's All Pump or I may go functional with Kelley Coffey's NYC. I wish you all a great day.

ETA
Hi Vilma! you snuck in while I was posting. I am happy to report I snagged myself a copy of PUB/PLB so I look forward to adding that to my collection.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver and CM Complete Core premix.

Heather: I did survive my KM premix yesterday and I have to admit it wasn't that bad...of course, the fact that those blasts weren't in the premix helped ;)

Jane: I'm glad to hear you had a good night's sleep.

Becky: Mom is still making slow progress, but she tolerated the move to the new facility well and she likes it there.

Wendy: Enjoy your spinning class.

Phyllis: I love LIC too.

ETA: Hi Vilma and Patti! We all posted at the same time. Great workouts!

HI again!

I changed my mind and did Saturdays workout today. LIC !!!!:7
Beavs you got me thinking about it yesterday and I decided even though I love working upperbody (what was on the rotation for today), I FELT like some cardio and a FUN workout and LIC fits that for me!!:7
I love that one. Just really had a blast and the time flew by!

Will do MM upperbody tomorrow instead....;-)

Girls just wanna have fun is still blasting from the TV...! ha!

WOOHOO!! I just finished Powerstrike! WOW! I love that workout! I am not going to add on the LCD's nor do I feel guilty about. Powerstrike worked my legs intensely. I am going to have to get more Powerstrikes.

The only site that comes up on a search for Powerstrike Millenium is www.homeworkout.com. Is this the only site that sells Powerstrike Millenium? Collage has only the DVD that I have, not in the Millenium series. Anybody know? Oh, I checked eBay, nada... I got the PS that I have off eBay but no other are for sale now.

Jane - I'm so glad you really liked Powerstrike - me I just couldn't get into it but I'm so happy you really like it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.