Daily Check-in Thurs 12-28

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks....

I have the B&G premix - Leg Blast and B&G bonus abs on the schedule today.

Have a good one.

Good morning Jane. I deviated some. I needed a comfort WO, so I picked RS and I also did the abs from B&G. Does anyone else have trouble with the bike maneuver? My legs and hips really feel the work, more than they should. Sometimes, I modify and just bring up my knees and do it that way. Cathe makes it look so easy!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt check out new pics posted 12/20

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am finally starting to recover from my holiday indulgence. It tasted good at the time, but I am definitely paying the price for it now. My system has been in shock all week. My only workout Tuesday was doing the green apple 2-step to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I also started itching all over, developed a rash on my neck, and had an asthma-type reaction. I obviously ate something with MSG in it.

I woke up yesterday morning feeling drugged and lethargic again. I previewed High Step Circuit but could not even bring myself to do one of Cathe’s easier workouts. By noon, I knew that I needed a live kick in the butt. I packed my bag during my lunch hour and went to the club after work for my friend’s cardio boot camp class. It was more like cardio hell. There were only a few people there last night, so it was more like a personal training session and a grueling one at that. She was recovering from a sugar hangover too, and we all paid for it. She launched right into super intense high impact and plyo work with no warm-up at all. :eek: Cathe has not prepared me for that! It was like doing 45 minutes of IMAX3 intervals with no warm-up or recovery times to catch your breath! I wanted to quit but pushed myself through it. I was on the verge of throwing up, but I made it and felt a little better after class. I am paying the price this morning. My feet, knees, and back are killing me. :-( I do IMAX3 intervals on my rebounder, and this was way too much impact for me at this weight. There was one twirling move that was a lot of fun. It reminded me of a Christi Taylor hi-lo move. Other than that, the rest of the class was brutal. It was definitely an extreme workout. I will weigh a lot less and be in much better shape before I try it again.

I am not sure what I will do today, but it will be gentle! I am meeting with my counselor after work and may go to the club and walk in the pool after that. My feet, knees, and back hurt too bad to do anything on land today. I feel like I have been run over by a steamroller. Ugh!

Jane, have fun with the leg blast premix. It is my favorite lower body workout. :)

Phyllis, I love Rhythmic Step. :) That is my favorite step workout.

Wendy, I am praying for your precious Joey. How scary! I am keeping you and your husband in my prayers too. What is your husband’s name?

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning,

Wendy, I am also a mom, and I feel your anxiety. Your family is in my prayers, also.

Today was B & G in its entirety. That is a killer workout, for sure, one of the few that has me walking funny right afterwards!

Have a good day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning I plan on BodyMax#1:7

Jane: I *heart* B&G and that premix. Have you heard from Becky?

Heather: I hope you are feeling better soon.

Conni: B&G is popular today!

Wendy: ((((HUGS)))...and lots of them!:* :*

Phyllis: RS would be my comfort workout too:7

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi Girls.

Heather, My husband's name is Sal. Thank you. :)

Connie and Tammy, Thank you both so much. :)

Well, I have no friggin' clue what work out to do today. A part of me has absolutely no desire to do anything at all but I think it will be good for me to try and get back in to my "normal" routine asap. I will probably end up doing something short. Perhaps a CTX cardio???

Have a pleasant day everyone.

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I had to take my youngest for his well check up so that messed up my working out. So today I did the Total Body Fat Blasting workout with weighted gloves. Felt good even though I wanted to quit a couple of times, I didn't. Aren't you proud of me?!?!

Any body heard of Amy Bento? On Collage Videos she has a couple of workouts that look good for variety.

Tammy - Becky is in Florida for the holidays. I've heard from her a couple of times. They are having a lot of fun and she is doing well. I'll tell her you were asking about her. She took the laptop but I don't believe she is on it much, too much other fun stuff to do.

Hi All,

I was invited to join, after asking how. This is my first check-in :) I did the whole B&G routine today. I had to tailor the schedule to better fit the video's & availability I have. It was great (hard, but great).

Now, if I can keep my eating in check, I'll be in shape in no time!

'til next time

Cheryl

Welcome Cheryl.... don't you just love B&G. That is one great workout and the premixes are awesome. Glad to have you checking in with us. Oh the eating! I am still detoxing from Christmas but feeling more like myself as the week wears on.

Cheryl: Welcome to our little corner of the world!

Jane: Thanks for the heads-up on Becky...I just wanted to make sure she was allright:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.