Daily Check-In Thurs 11-30

luvtorun

Cathlete
Today is DrillMax... this will finish the Nov 4-week rotation for me! I plan on starting my Cardio Coaches next and perhaps some strength training with either my P90X or the GS's.

Have a good one...

I am close to finishing also. I did scrambled eggs today instead of BM2. It was great! I also need to focus on strength training. I hope Cathe or someone writes a rotation incorporating the new wo with the GS. I think that would be perfect for me! Tomorrow, I am doing SS instead of a run. I've been doing 1 day of upper body only each week.

Jane - it's great that you love the TM so much!

Conni - DS did not do early decision. I was shocked also! We found out about 2.5 weeks after he applied! Now, I'm just hoping that they'll offer him some money. They said we won't know that until early 2007. He did get 1000/yr from a NJ state scholarship. It's something!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is a 20 minute treadmill run. I have an early morning hair appointment and then I have to work 11-7:-( ...it's gonna be a long day!

Jane: Great job with the rotation...so far I really like it.

Phyllis: Every little bit of scholarship money helps.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - He will probably get his financial package between April and June, that is if you submit your fafsa prior to March 1. As I said before, the earlier the better, as some of the available funds are dictated by the timeframe inwhich that fafsa is received. That is usually when we would find out exactly what the schools would be offering. The kicker is that you have to be prepared pretty quickly to cough up some money upon that acceptance. You will feel like a human pincushion by the first semester, but after that you kind of get used to it.? ;)

Today was a good mishmosh I want to share, maybe I will post it on another thread. I wanted to do something a step down from DM which I just did yesterday, and I had done Imax 3 the day before, so I did Amy Bento APX Upper Body Timesaver premix ( 40 minutes ), then I did B & G Floorwork and Ab premix ( about 40 minutes, the insert card says it is almost 50!) Good upper body weightwork to compliment yesterdays drills, and the floorwork rounded out all that standing legwork from drillmax too!

Hello everyone,

I have 2 sick girls home today. Thank goodness my youngest went to school or I would go INSANE! They were up last night coughing and they both have sore throats.

I am going to do the scrambled egg premix of BM2. I love that workout! Later, I have to get some upper body in as well.

It is freezing here today. I just want to curl up in bed with a cup of tea...ahhh

Have a good day folks!

Susan

DrillMax is done.... On the rotation Cathe had a day between PUB and DM with a 30 minute walk on that day.. I put the walk with PUB yesterday and DM today...Hmmmmm... maybe not a good idea.... I am sore from PUB due to not doing a whole of target UB work lately. On DM today, I could really feel just how sore I was! I may not be able to lift my arms tomorrow. My chest is fried!

Hey Tammy... DM isn't really that bad. The only part I dislike about it is the drill where she uses the SB in the cardio, the hamstring curls, bunny hops, pendulum etc....just don't like it. But I do like the workout as a whole.

I am trying to figure out the IPOD nano and get it charged. I did download Vol 1 from Cardio Coach tonight, they give you that one as a download as well as the CD you ordered to get you started sooner. I just wanted to listen to some of it. I finished up the Nov rotation today and will probably just do a run tomorrow on the TM and rest Saturday as I have a lot planned for Saturday. Sunday I will probably start with some CC workouts.

Daily Check-in

Good evening! I have been running late all week. I do not think I have checked in since Tuesday night, so this is my report for yesterday and today. After my quiet time yesterday morning, I did the Low Impact Circuit lower body circuit premix. I love this premix. It is more intense than the workout as produced, and my heart rate did not drop like it did during the upper body segments when I did the whole workout. All in all, I prefer the Body Max 2 choreography, music, and intensity. Low Impact Circuit is a keeper too. I love all of Cathe’s new workouts and would not part with any of them. :)

I was freezing my butt off this morning. It was in the 80s yesterday, and it was in the low 30s this morning. Freezing in November! :eek: Unbelievable! It is not even winter yet. I do not have a coat. I gave my only coat to the women’s shelter last year and have not thought about needing one this year. I took a warm bath and did the Drill Max scrambled cardio blast premix to stay warm this morning. I love this premix. Cathe skips the squat thrusts, so this workout is pure fun. I think I will repeat the hi-lo drill with the stability ball next time. That is my favorite part of this workout! :7 I love the forward bounding too! :7

I am so thankful to be in my warm home again. I am looking forward to the 50s this weekend! :)

Jane, that is funny. :7 My favorite drill is the only part you do not like. I will do that segment for you if you do the squat thrusts for me! ;-)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Tammy,

I did DM 3 times in 3 different ways....

1) Total body weight premix after a run
2) The shortest cardio premix coupled with a weight lifting class
3) DM in full as produced

TBH, the premixes were more difficult then the original IMO so don't be scared! You'll have fun! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.