Daily Check In - Thanksgiving style! Nov.23

Good morning ladies - i think I got the date wrong on this thread!! :p

Just came from a one hr high energy Thanksgiving Day Zumba calorie burn! She brought the disco lights and gave us flashing bracelets and rings, it was so much fun! I am a sweaty mess.

Getting ready for a 3:30 family feast.

God bless you and your families. I am so thankful for you and your support daily!

Carmen.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Carmen - Thanks for getting us going today.

I am also thankful for all of you. You keep me going in ways you cannot imagine.

Today was Rebecca Small Step Tools and CLX Extreme abs.

Dinner at 3:00pm!

Posting before and after picture of the kitchen redo. In the after pic you can see the new retiled floor. So glad all of this is done and so grateful to God for this blessing.

Carmen.

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 4
  • kitchen re-do after.jpg
    kitchen re-do after.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies,

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am happy you have the time off to be with your families.

Carmen - lovely indeed. Three dogs? Three dog bowls? is this so? We don't have any pets but have been thinking of getting a dog - possibly next year sometime. The girls have already named it. ha ha.

Good workouts from you both. Are you taking advantage of Mary's sale?

No workout for me today. Unfortunately, I've been struggling with a viral infection and hives!!!! It's been a sickly month for me - not sure why. I work with homeless population so maybe I've just picked up stuff lately - usually I do not.

Have a great day my friends in fitness. To sorta quote Fleetwood Mac - "you, you make fitness fuh-uh-uhn".

see you all tomorrow.

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.