Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 9/17

Good Morning Glories!

Shoulder feels a tad better this morning. I took Advil last night and it helped. This morning I'm going to try one of the longer TF's...hope I don't run out of time!

Have a good day! TGIF!!! I am SO glad this week is over :D

Hi Tammy,

I am glad this week is almost over too, it was just too weird and not fun!

Glad to hear the advil is helping, which TF did you do today???

Circuit on the rotation today - I did an oldie but goodie, The Firm Classic Volume 2, not a workout for pansies, let me tell you..

TGIF

Good morning ladies - I didnt work out last night....body too tired from the 90 min workout the day before. Tonight I have a work event to go to that includes a night's stay at a local hotel. So an overnight get-away for me and my husband. Maybe I'll check out the hotel gym. So not sure what i'll do tonight but I'm sure I'll make up for it on Saturday.

Tammy Glad to hear shoulder a bit better today. I sent you an email.

Connie - Which rotation are you following? I'm sort of floundering this month.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Hi Carmen,

Actually I am doing Cathe Sept 06 rotation, but subbing, of course...
It is okay, but next month I am going to do CLX/TF again, I liked that one alot!!

Have fun on your night away, I love working out at hotel gyms and trying new stuff!!

Hi all, while I didn't make my mini goal weight I am within a pound of it so I am happy.

I did day 2 of the 5 Factor Fitness which worked back, hamstrings, obliques and cardio, then I did the rest of the Sexy Arms, Abs and Legs which I didn't do earlier this week so all in all 44 min. of circuit training today.

Now I am off to grocery shop.:D

No subbing this week.:(

Have a great day!!:cool:

The weekend begins

Conni ~ I did Fire 45 this morning...LOVED THIS ONE!! I used to have all the Firm Classics and I rotated a different one each day...come to think of it, that was when I was my thinnest!! ;)

Carmen ~ Sent you an email back! :) Enjoy your night away!

Annette ~ Great workout! Glad you are in a good place.

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.