Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 9/10

Tamster

Cathlete
TGIF :D:D:D

My TF's arrived late yesterday, so my plan is to open them and do disc one, whatever that may be...

Have a good one, I'll check back later.

Oh Tammy, congratulations!!! You are going to love these series of workouts!!! Please let us know what you think, asap!

Today was a Chalene day- I did TJ Kick, Punch and Jam, and then I decided to add on CLX Burn it off, which is a series of intervals, just to kill myself...which I did...

TGIF!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I did 2 circuit workouts one called CRUNCH ActionChiesel workout and then another workout that had 6-5 min. of strength, cardio and core in each 5 min. segment, I did 3 of the 6 which ended up being about 20 min since there was a warm up at the beginning of the whole workout that was for all the segments.

Anyway, variety is the name of the game for me these days.

Have a great weekend.:D

Hi everyone - I cant believe its friday already. Today i'll be doing JM BFBM after work today.

Tammy - what did you think of TF? Cant wait till I get it.....maybe for Christmas

Great workouts everyone!

Carmen.

TF

TurboFire has a bit of a learning curve...but it is ALL good. Even though I jumped right into disc one, I caught on to the choreography pretty well...there is definitely room for improvement, as there should be if the workouts are to challenge me for some time now.

I loved Chalene's enthusiasm and actually felt as though I was in a 'real' class. These workouts will fit in well with my KB workouts. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.