Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 5/16

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I'm doing 4 DS KB cardio and abs. It was on the rotation last week and I missed it.

Deanie ~ We have the same chin-up system rigged up...gotta love those DH's ;)

Have a great day y'all...:D :D :D TGIF :D :D :D

Good Morning Tammy & All who Follow! :)

MIC is on tap for today and since its a 90 m workout I chose to do it once I drop my kids off at school.

Have a great day everyone :7

Good Morning and Happy Friday !:)

Today is cardio day. No clue what I'm doing yet.......will bbl to report what I ended up doing.

I am SO glad Friday is here !

Becky

Good Morning Gals

I woke up in a panic today, my alarm was not set and I woke up at 5:30! an hour after my usual wake up! So no food before I worked out, and I went right for my workout. I did KPC workout blender today- I started with interm. intervals, then high intensity, then combo 1,3 (i messed up!) and then combo 2 and stretch!!! I hate waking up late, it throws me off all day!

Tammy~ are you ever worried when the bar starts to sway? LOL:)

Vilma~ glad its you doing MIC and not me:p Enjoy!

Becky~ enjoy whatever cardio you end up with.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Deanie

I ended up doing BM2 Cardio & Weights premix, skipping back/chest, since that's what I did yesterday. and added on extra stretching with a classical stretch workout.

:) :) Have a great Friday!!!

Becky

I just got home after running some errands but wanted to say I did do MIC early this morning.

Now if it wasn't that it was on the rotation I would not have done it and I now remember why---- it's boring ;(

Granted my heartrate was up there and I got a good workout but it just didn't have that fun factor that I enjoy.

Sighs oh well workout is done for today and I will add on some ab work from ab hits

Have a Great Friday Ladies :D

Hi all,

I did a 49 min. premix off of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox today and boy does that workout work up a sweat in me. No other workout does that to me (Sorry Cathe,LOL) but this one does.

I have to go grocery shopping now.

Have a great Friday!!!:7 :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.