Daily Check-In TGIFRIDAY 4/24

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!! :D

We have survived another week ;)

Today's workout will be ...*drumroll please*...hill intervals on the treadmill !!!!! The weather here is supposed to be freaking gorgeous, so I'll also get in a nice walk on my lunch break.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

It is suppose to be beautiful here too today Tammy, 85 and nice! This weekend is suppose to be the same, too bad I'm working this weekend!

Today's workout is RS and Ab circuits SB abs.... didn't get the abs in yday nor any cardio.... I really need some cardio!

Have a good day everyone!

Good Friday Morning Ladies;

Tammy - gotta love those hills ;) Hope you get a great sweat on.

Jane I'm with you on the awesome temps we are getting here - although we are dealing with allergies - good thing for those antihistamines. Enjoy RS thats a fun one :)

I have an iTread on tap today as far as which one I don't usually know until I scroll through my ipod. Then I have a bunch of stuff in town to do :)

Have a Wonderful day :)

picture.php

Hi Everyone !

Sounds like we all are getting some great weather AT LAST ! 84 and sunny here ! :cool:

DH has today off and we are going out with my mom and dad to their campground to do some maintenence work. I figure I'll bring my walking shoes along and fit in a good walk !:cool:

Glutes are still sore from Wed. cc on the bike and yesterdays leg drills (in kickboxing workout) !

TGIF !:cool: Have a good one !

Becky

Hi all,

I did 25 min. of Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme then did 26 min. of Less is More cardio workout off of Exercise TV. Not bad considering I really wasn't in the mood to workout.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.