Daily Check-In TGIFriday, 2/12

I'm baack! :) I was supposed to return Wed, but the flight was cancelled due to the snow, so I got back yesterday! Phew! What a crazy few days! The best part of the trip was that I GOT TO SEE THE SPACE SHUTTLE LIFTOFF! That was awesome! I'm thinking about posting the video we took to facebook. The video doesnt do it justice but it is amazing nonetheless!

So, today will be muscle endurance. I havent lifted a weight since last week, so I figured that this will be a good start. I will start meso 2 next week. :)

Good morning ladies!! Tonight I have BFBM on schedule, but my husband may take me out to a movie. So I may have an unscheduled rest. We'll see how that all works out. Right elbow feels a little stressed these days.

Phyllis - glad to hear you made it back. I wanted to see that night lift off but slept thru it.

Have a great day everyone.

Carmen.

Welcome back Phyllis !!!!!!!!! How was the weather ???
You went at the perfect time. We were digging out of the snow for days !
Good choice of workouts .

DH surprised me and took today off work . I'll fit in my workout- MMA boxing and abs and I think maybe we are going to Outback for an early Valentine's dinner. :)

Not sure what else is going on around here, but I'm afraid it MIGHT be more painting .
We are getting close to being done, so I'm just anxious to finish !!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Glad you made it Phyllis - how was the drive from Atlantic City?

Tammy and Becky - Have fun on your "date" nights. I wish my DH would do something like that.

Today was circuit - I did Kelley's Shape of Things to Come, one of my fav's of hers.

TGIF!

Welcome back Phyllis.

I did the Fat Blasting Cardio (taebo)workout for my cardio today. I used my weighted gloves also.

Yea.... no more snow till Monday, sigh. We will be melting for a very long time.

My legs are definitely less restless when I exercise which is a good thing for me, because it drives me crazy when they are twitchy and restless.

Have a great day!!:D

Conni, the drive wasn't bad at all! It was a sunny day and the roads were OK! What a difference a day makes!

Annette, do you have restless leg syndrome?

Phyllis, not that I have been diagnosis with but it just feels like I do at times. I did some research today on it and I do have some symptoms and exercise is one of the things they recommend for it. And it does help me in the evenings. I don't have pain or anything just the restlessness and twitchy parts that the symptoms describe as an itchy feeling. Probably not exactly restless leg syndrome but I may be working my way to getting it in the future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.