Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

This morning will be KW Empire State.

Conni / Becki ~ YAY for smaller sizes!

Carmen ~ Glad you are enjoying CLX.

Annette ~ Fun workout yesterday!

Have a good day all...TGIF!!!! :D:D:D

Good morning Ladies - Today it will be cardio for me. I hope to start the CLX rotation for november if not next week.

Tammy - I really like the CLX thank you. Did you return fire? I think I'm going to look into that one too. I'm awaiting my new Cathe DVD's.

Enjoy your Friday everyone!

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

Carmen - I am doing my own TF-CLX rotation this month, and I really like it also. This is the second time I have done it, and I admit I don't go nearly as heavy as Chalene, something is very refreshing about these workouts. Glad you are having fun!

Tammy - What did you think of the Advanced TF workouts? I don't have those and am getting mixed reactions on them..

Today was Turbo cardio - I did TJ Cardio Party 2 and then Ab workout from Tony Horton. Short, sweet and to the point!

All I had time for today was a very quick 10 min. ab workout off of Exercise TV. I had an afternoon job and hubby was off work so we slept in.;)

Have a great weekend.:D

I just finished the double cardio step from 4DS. Felt like I hadnt done that one in a long time.

Annette - Great workout. The other day Zuzana from bodyrock.tv did a 4 min intensive cardio workout consisting of 30 seconds high knees, 3-5 sec rest (write down how many you did), 30 seconds of mountain climbers (write down how many you did) for 8 rounds. You have to give it full effort trying to beat your score each time.

Have a great Friday evening.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.