Daily Check-In TGIFriday 10/15

Good Morning Glories!

ACK!!!! I overslept, so this morning all I will have time for is a 30 min treadmill run.

Have a good day...TGIF!!!!!!

Tammy, I had the opposite problem. I was up super early so after TRYING to get back to sleep for 1/2 hour, I got up and did LEGS and core!
TGIF !!!!!
What's everyone doing over the weekend ?? I am hoping to go apple picking and to get pumpkins with the little guys! :)
Have a good one !

Hi Becky and Tammy,

Tammy - That is no way to start off a Friday...yuk!

Becky - DS and DH are golfing Sunday, DS is golfing Saturday, and I am cleaning! Maybe hitting the thrift store, but doubtful!

Today was cardio - I did TJ Kick Punch and Jam and Ab hits. I used weighted gloves for extra ummph!

TGIF!

Hi all,

I worked yesterday so no workout except for the 5 min. walk to the school and back home again.

I did a Billy Blank's Jr. workout today called Dance it Up-Full... nice workout if you can get all the moves down. I am NOT a hip hop dancer,LOL!!:eek::eek:

I now need to go grocery shopping.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi everyone - I will do the cardio DVD in CLX (the name escapes me now). I am still feeling the zumba from last night. Great class.

I hope to do lots of catch up cleaning this weekend. I start off saturday morning volunteering in the GED ministry, then my niece's baby shower saturday afternoon (more cake...mmm). :eek:

This weekend is going to fly by...I know it..:confused:

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.