Daily check in TGIF Sept 29

Phyllis, I have no special plan for October. I am enjoying the freedom of what I am currently doing...4-6 days of cardio and 2-3 days of weight training. That's as complicated as it gets although I DO make sure I run 3 of those days. I fill in the rest of the work outs as I go along! :)

I am supposed to meet my friend for a 3.5-4.0 mile run in the park tonight. We are entering a 5 mile race together on Oct 8...I'm very excited!}( I also have to do shoulder and back. I hit the rest of the body last night with a class I had to take for work. They made us do part of a class they offer at the gym. It's all part of some new policy they have, blah blah blah.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Fit Chicks & TGIF:7:7

I'm supposed to run this morning, but my hip is still feeling sore. I think I may try PowerMax.

Phyllis: Fun workout!

Wendy: Have fun on your run....

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

I don't know yet Phyllis! But that rotation peaks my interest a bit.

I am planning on Interval Max for the first time, but have no idea when I can fit it in. I tried to get up this AM, but had a headache, and crappy sleep and realized I left my carseats in my dad's car last night and he is already at work this AM! AARRGGHH! I guess no pre-K for my son today.

Have a great day everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Hi ladies!! I enjoyed the rest day yesterday. I also got my Terminator DVD yesterday. Looking forward to giving that one a try maybe today.

Good morning everyone,

I am so thrilled, I just got my email notice that my Tracey DVDs have been shipped, I should have them next week, I can't wait!!!

Today was MM, have a great day!!

Hi all, I did PUB warm up, back, shoulders and triceps and abs off of PSSL&A and PSBB&A for my workout today. No cardio, and I have no special plans for October.:7

Good morning dailies. I'm trying a home made rotation based on a generic one Kathryn posted in answer to a question recently. Yesterday was Day 1, Interval Max. Today is Day 2, ME. Someone on the <---thread mentioned doing a tempo run, and along with Wendy's new found love of running and seeing 3 women enjoying a run early this morning, I may be inspired to try a couple miles. It depends on how my legs feel after those danged step up thingies. I also mentioned yesterday trying to clean up my eating act - again! I fell a little short with this yesterday. A couple cookies and some chocolate found their way into my mouth after dinner. Ah well, today is a new day. Make the best of it everyone.

Good morning fit gals!

I just got back from a 6.5 miler with my hubby and I feel great!! I am really getting into this runners high. I just wish it lasted a little longer. sounds like some awesome interesting workouts today. Have a great weekend everyone!

Susan

Hey ladies,

It is a unexpected rest day for me with my brother and SIL coming for supper. I will do today's workout tomorrow and then head on to week 2 of my rotation.

Have a good day!

kim

Kathy you will enjoy Terminator it is so much fun.

I might do 45mins of StepBlast or rest I don't know but I'm leaning toward resting. Just feel like being lazy.x(

Yesterday I did KPC 45mins.

Hello everybody... no time to read, major computer problems at work and I had to go in and work today. Just got home. Doing ME in a little bit.

Hey again...

Great workouts going on! I did read through the posts this time.

Ohhh Kathy, the Terminator! The Viper is the BEST IMO.

Phyllis - don't think I'm doing the Oct rotation, I will finish the September 2005 Butts and Guts rotation Monday.

I'm either going to do a couple of weeks of the November 2005 Fat Burning Focus Rotation or the August 2004 body fat and legs/glutes shaping rotation. I'm going on vaction around the middle of October for a few days and then when I get back, I'll have the new DVD's to play with.

I also just ordered CTX Xpress and will have it shortly and I want to use that too! So many workouts, so little time (not to mention the mutiny you get from your body if you do too much).

Off to the shower and then fall into bed at 8 p.m. on Friday night, gotta work tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.