Daily check in TGIF Sept 22

pwmatt

Cathlete
Unexpected rest day for me. I have a fall allergy thing going on - stuffy and very little voice. Tomorrow will be probably be a rest day as well. I'm having a house full of 13 year olds for DD party.

Wendy - GOOD LUCK saturday!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey Phyllis and other fit ladies,

I slept in this morning giving myself a rest from the 5:00 wake up. I haven't had much energy in the last few days. Maybe I can try the early wake up Monday again!

I will be doing C&W this afternoon. I love this one!

Good Luck Saturday Wendy!!!

kim

Phyllis, YIKES I hope you feel better and DOUBLE YIKES to the house full of 13 year olds tomorrow!:p :7 }( LOL

Kim and Phyllis, Thanks for the wishes for tomorrow. I am as ready as I can be and now just have to hope for the best!:)

Kim, Getting up at 5am to work out is just NOT in my vocabulary! LOL When I was workin' f/t I would exercise after dinner.

Today is upper body and abs for me. Givin' the legs a rest before the "big debut". ;-) I'm not lookin' to finish FAST tomorrow. I just want to finish and be comfortable the entire time. I don't want to be struggling out there for any reason.

TGIF!:)

Hi Girls!

Phyllis, hope you feel better fast and good luck with all those teens!!!!:eek: ;)

Wendy, good luck with the race tomorrow!!:D Can't wait to hear how you do !

I'm still dealing with medical issues and have been unable to workout at all. I can't tell you how much I miss it, and all of you......so I popped in anway, just to say hi and I can't wait to join you again!!!:D

Happy Friday!!!!! :7

Hi Becky! Great to hear from you. I hope you get your issues worked out. Meanwhile, you'll be able to get bunches of great ideas!

BTW - the girls are sleeping over my house tonight - I think 8 of them! DH and DS are wisely vacating the premises! I think I'll just close myself in my bedroom.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi everyone!! I had a busy day yesterday and missed checking in with everyone..I did get Step Blast in for my workout. Eating is good. Not sure what I will do today. I have a FIRM pilates I want to try might do that today.

Phyllis: Hope you are feeling better and 13 teens? I pat you on the back for that one. Rest up today for that for sure..

Wendy: I wanted to wish you well on your race tomorrow too. GOod luck!!

Good morning everyone,

Wendy - Best wishes for a great race tomorrow, let us know asap how you did!

Phyllis - Good luck on your challenge today, I hope you have trained for the right amount of endurance and strength to get through an evening of teenagers.

Today was Imax 2 and abs from CW.

Have a great day!

I did PUB chest and the cardio only up until arm drills on CTX Kickbox today due to time constraints. Plus our refrigerator died last night and today is grocery shopping so I have to shop without buying fridge stuff,sigh. We have everything in a cooler now with ice.

Wendy I hope the party goes well!:7

Hi Everyone,

I too, slept in. I will do GS triceps and abs later today. My knee is bothering me so no cardio for me.

Phyllis: good luck!!

Wendy: Good luck in your race on Saturday.

My DS's xcountry race went well. He finished the race, which is a very big acomplishment. He was discouraged and tired. I was so proud of him for sticking it out and giving it his all.

Gotta run and do some errands if I want to get my workout in.

Elaine

Just finished my work out...High Step Training upper body premix and High Step Challenge abs. }(

Have a great afternoon, folks!;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.