Daily Check in TGIF May 29

pwmatt

Cathlete
It's raining here, but I don't care. I just don't want rain tomorrow and I am walking for Cystic Fibrosis.

Today will be PUB - haven't done this since STS.

Becky, I would be interested in an after STS rotation too. Sounds like you had a good workout y'day!

Vilma, congrats on the CLX results. :) I looked at the New Moon pics. Very cool. Can I purchase him online? ;)

Annette, so I guess you are enjoying the gym? I haven't heard you say otherwise. Sounds like you are getting some good WOs.

Did I mention to you all that I will be seeing Cathe in June for a luncheon? The tristaters group is getting together in Cape May and as long as her schedule allows, Cathe is joining us! Yeah! Some of the gals are bringing their family. I'll be going with both of my sisters. :)

Last edited:
Good Morning & TGIF !!

Phyllis, my glutes are talking to me today ! I did the first set of Firewalkers with the silver (hardest) band and they KNOW IT !!!:eek::eek:

Today is cardio & abs.......still undecided.

Lucky you having lunch with Cathe !!! :) I hope everyone's able to make it.

BB after my workout !

Becky

Sorry, no Phyllis. I just saw she said she'd be gone a couple days.
I hope she's having good weather !!!:cool:

I did Step works and weighted abs from Amys#2 abs, Coreblast standing with weights and standing med ball AND, weighted abs from Amys' Core knockout !
I THINK that covers abs !!!!:eek:;)

I've decided to try to do each week one weighted ab, one plank ab and one pilates ab and see how that goes. Probably stick in one basic (crunches) ab too.

Phyllis, I meant to say 3 cheers for you walking for cystic fibrosis !!!
When my son was a baby , he was not gaining weight and he was tested for that. His doctors felt sure he had it, but thankfully it turned out he didn't. It was a real scare though . Have a good walk !

Becky

Good Morning Phyllis, Becky & All who follow

Cardio and stretching on tap for me. I'm feeling a bit sluggish at the moment so waiting for the caffine to settle in ;)

Phyllis good luck on your walk tomorow. Too funny about purchasing him online. :p I'm really excited for New Moon seems they are staying true to the book as much as they can.

I don't do my final measurements until next week but at the end of each month I have seen a steady decline and it's great :)

Becky sounds to me you had a great workout yesterday & today :)

Have a wonderful Friday everyone

picture.php

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - I hope you have a beautiful day for your walk, a great cause.

Becky - I have a much stronger core now that I mix and match up types of ab work. Amy is taping a new Ab and Stretch dvd this summer, I am actually going to splurge and preorder.

Today was a circuit day, I did Tear it Up from SS, witht the cardio on the rebounder for extra umph!

TGIF

Yes, the gym is a nice change of pace though I can't seem to get a nice cardio workout there but I do love the changing of things for weight lifting. I went overboard yesterday, LOL!!

I did 25 min.of Amy Bento's Xtreme Kickbox today since I am busy and won't be able to get to the gym more than likely. But it is just too humid today to workout here and all I could muster was 25 min.

I am down 2 pounds so that is a good start.

Have a great day!!:D

Afternoon gang!

I just finished 10-10-10 cardio only. Wow that is a fun workout. I LOVE that step section. It has been so long since I've done it (years?), I had forgotten all the moves. No time for STS SB abs...

I got off at 1:00 due to starting at 4:30 (somebody has been awake since 2:30!!):confused:

DH is hurrying me up to go bike riding (motorcycle, he wouldn't go near a bike where you had to provide the power LOL:rolleyes:)

I need to shower and hit the road.

Phyllis - good luck tomorrow.

Hello to everyone else!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.