Daily Check in TGIF May 25

Good Moring.

I've earned my rest day today! I have lots to do! I will be packing my running gear and resistance bands so that I can work out while I am away though.

Phyllis: Have fun seeing Pirates tonight. DH and I are going to try to hit a matinee on Sunday!}(

I probably won't be back here until Monday night or Tuesday morning now so have a fantastic weekend ladies!

Yippeee skippy! IMAX 2 hit my mailbox yesterday so that it was I will be doing today. I will also do PUB since I had two days off this week :eek:
I'm also looking forward to trying bootcamp this weekend too.

I hope Phyllis and gang have fun at the movies and Wendy has fun wherever she is off to this weekend. To all who follow, have a happy, fun, and safe weekend. Toodles!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is IM#2 blast mania premix and then back/biceps at the gym.

Phyllis ~ I so want to go to the new Pirates movies but it is just shy of 3 hours long! I'm not sure I can sit that long in a theater.

Wendy ~ Have a great weekend!

Patti ~ You are going to have a blast this weekend with your new workouts. Let us know how you like them! IM#2 is so much fun and BC is killer }(

Heather ~ Oh my.....that cake looked scrumptious :9:9

>Trust me Tammy, you shall hear all about it! ;-)

LOL! If I hear a loud commotion this weekend I'll know it is you doing BC }(

Hi all !

I ended up doing iTread 11/40 - a favorite of mine!

I only have ONE more day of the May rotation and I am done!!!!!

I hope I'm not jinxing things , but that makes 2 straight months where I didn't miss one workout on the rotatation !! (I subbed plenty but didn't skip any)

Heather, that cake looks fantastic. I would have had some too.

Patti, LUCKY you just getting Imax2. That's one of my very favorites of all of Cathe's workouts!
050208_10008324294.gif

TGIF!!!!:7

Hi all,

I did about 40 min. of various upper body exercises off of Slow and Heavy today and abs and stretch off of PSSL&A. Nice workout.

Hope you all have a great Holiday weekend, I have to work. But dh took today and already has Monday off so we can do something before I have to go to work.:7

Becky ~ How did your MIL make out?

Annette ~ Enjoy the time with your DH.

Today's workout at the gym was my favorite...back and biceps. I guess I will really look forward to day 3 of my split every week.

It looks as though I may be car shopping this weekend. My car SMELLS really, REALLY bad. I took it to the garage last week and they changed a filter and sprayed something into the air conditioning vents. The mechanic said that moisture builds up in the vents and turns moldy and that is why my car smells all mildewy. It was better for a few days but the smell is back with a VENGEANCE. I honestly can't stand to drive the d*mn car.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the smell out of my car?

050208_10008324294.gif

Hi Tammy,

Sorry about your car. I'm afraid I don't have any ideas on how to get the smell out.:-(

My MIL is still in the hospital. Someone from Social Services was supposed to talk to her yesterday but never showed up.
Her doctor sent in a cardiologist and she had an echocardiogram yesterday and is having an angiogram today. We don't know why.

She can get up with assistance now but is still in a lot of pain.

We'll go see her a little later and hopefully she'll have some news.

Thanks for asking.:)

Hello Ladies!

Check in for me is way beyond my normal time but I'm here now.

Today's workout is to be iTread 11/40 but I'll be doing it later on today when the sun goes down a bit. It's just a bit too warm at the moment and the sun hits the back of my house intensely between 12 - 6 pm and it just so happens that's in the area I do my workouts at.

Most active duty folks on my hubby's base got the day off today so we went out and got the kids a pool 18'x4' this morning; OY my credit card is gonna heat up because I'm still waiting for Cathe to announce her presale lol but at least the kids will stay cool this summer ;)

* Phyllis - we plan on seeing Pirates sometime this weekend - we all can not wait but not tonight as I'm sure the movies are going to be packed, I'm also going to take my youngest to see Shrek the third too - it should be quite funny.

* Wendy - you're probably gone but I hope you enjoy your weekend away. Have fun and win some money at Atlantic City I haven't been in years! Love walking the piers though

* Patti - you are going to LOVE IMAX2 it is my all time feel great workout!

* Becky - Good for you on just having 2 more days for this month's rotation; I'm ending week 3 since I started it the 2nd week of May - it's been fun eh? Here's hoping your mil is okay - did they explain why they're doing angiogram?

* Annette - my hubby and dd are working this weekend and so are many others in our area, not everyone's going to the beach ;)

* Tammy - I used a product sold at Sam's Club called Odoban it works great plus Simple Green too - not sure if it'll work on car upholstery though but it's a nice all around product.

Have a great Friday evening gals - when the sun goes down I'll be working out ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.