Daily check in TGIF May 11

Good Morning Fitties!

Hi Phyllis:) I read in the other thread you got your caterer!!
YAY!!!! Good going.....I know that is a relief !:p Take an Advil with that coffee and knock out that headache!!

I have Imax2 on tap and abs. I NEVER like to sub that one, but I already did cardio from Imax2 a few days ago, so I will do a CC or iTread or maybe take a nice long walk outside instead.

I was up again early.....4am this morning!;( It's better than 3 (yesterday), but still too early!!:eek:

TGIF!:7

Good morning Phyllis and Becky and all that follow -

Today's workout is DM "cardio leg scuplt", CM "balance core", and I'll add on the TBStretching I didn't get in yesterday.

Have a good one!

Good Morning Folks.

It's been sooo nice around here lately but I guess it had to end sometime. Today and tmrw are going to be cloudy and rainy. :-( Atleast it is supposed to clear up and be nice again on Sunday for Joey's party!:+

I have BM2 Double Upper Body on tap for today. Wanna take any bets on weather I do something different instead? LOL :p

I was never able to get in my yoga last night. Too busy preparing for Sunday's festivities. I have yet a third opportunity coming my way tonight to get it done. I hope I FINALLY succeed.

Phyllis: Sorry about that headache. My grandma always took aspirin with a cup of coffee to get rid of a headache. Have a nice weekend, enjoy Mother's Day and don't worry about taking 2 rest days this week!:+

Becky: Have fun with your ITrain or CC work out. IMAX2 is a great workout isn't? I don't blame you for not wanting to bascially do it twice in one week though. Happy Mother's Day! How's your grandson doing?

Jane: DrillMax today for you? FUN! }( What are your plans for Mother's Day grandma? :+

Good Friday morning Phyllis, Becky, Jane, Wendy and all who follow! :)

Today I have on tap BM2 Double Upper Body Premix. Oh yeah I remember the ab work in this one OY!:eek:

I do feel some DOMS in my LB but some Tylenol will help in that department as I get ready for my day and WO this morning.

* Phyllis - I'm thinking of taking Sunday as a rest day also - considering it's Mother's Day and my 40th birthday - I deserve it! It's not everyday a gal turns to big 4-0 :eek: Oh well it's only a number right?

Hoping your headache leaves you alone and allows you to have a good day - I get migraines and they disturb my entire day for days at a time :(

* Becky - I love IMAX2 but have fun with whatever workout you choose to do ;)

* Jane - sounds like you have a good workout coming to you ;)

* Wendy - Well I'm with ya on today's workout thats if you don't mix it up ;) and YES the aspirin with coffee works wonders for when I feel a migraine coming on - it works for me- try it Phyllis.

Have a wonderful day Ladies :7

Dear Phyllis' Boss,

Please excuse Phyllis from work today. She needs to exercise.

Signed,
Phyllis On-line Friend and Exercise Buddy

In case that doesn't fly, try this:

Dear Phyllis' Boss,

Phyllis is home sick today with a bad headache.

Signed,
Phyllis' Concerned On-lin Friend

How's that???

HTH's. heehee
050208_10008324294.gif
:7 :7 :p :7 :7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7:7 TGIF :7:7

Today is SS/PP UBx3 premix and core max balanced core premix. I also plan on doing a Squeeze LB segment. I was surprised to wake up without any LB DOMS :eek: My middle son comes homes from college tonight :7 I'll have to make room for all his dorm room "junk".

Phyllis: I'm glad to hear your headache is gone. Good for you for finding a caterer. Sheesh, all I've managed to do is pick a date! I best get busy!

Becky: As much as I love IM#2 (and I *heart* that workout) I wouldn't want to do it twice in one week either. Have fun w/your run or walk.

Jane: Have fun w/Drill Max....another great workout!

Wendy: Storms went through our area last night and our power kept going off and on. Today is supposed to be okay though. I hope the weather Sunday is great for Joey's birthday. Let us know what you ended up doing later.

Vilma: I loved the DM double UB premix...have fun!}(

OOPS...I was just looking through the posts on break and was thinking "drillmax" why does everyone think I'm doing drillmax! Apparently I typed it wrong! It is KM! :)

Hi all,

I did PUB up only premix, going heavier than normal for me, then did PLB floorwork and for a touch of cardio I threw in the 8 min. taebo.

My weight is back up so I am not sure if I am gaining muscle since I have been doing weight only workouts for 4 weeks give or take a week now or what the deal is. My clothes all still fit and my measurements are the same. I figure I will give this method of working out 6 weeks and reaccess it then.

Have great weekend and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers out there in Cathe world.

I have to work of course since it is the weekend.:p

>I'm happy to announce that my headache is gone! Can someone
>write me a note giving permission for me so stay home from
>work today so I can exercise? Thanks for the aspiring and
>coffee advice. I took Tylenol with water and it worked.
>
>Vilma, do you have any special plans for your bday?
>Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif
>
>http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Phyllis- Good for you that the headache is gone, but sorry you've got to go into work ;)

Well my hubby plans on taking me out to dinner on Sunday for my birthday combo Mother's day present, he already gave me my gifties this past Sunday.

Last night he took the kids out to get me my birthday/Mother's day present while I was cooking dinner. I do know my oldest stopped by her job and probably ordered me a cake - I just don't know what type but they have awesome tasting cakes so I'll be indulging on Sunday that's for sure :9 Besides that I'm going to try to take it easy on 'My Day' :7

Just finished today's workout and oh boy I feel so drained as my upper body is still quivering and my abs oh my:eek:

I confess...I did margarita max yesterday. So I will be doing quite a bit of hiking with doggy this weekend on my camping trip. Her name is Jilly so Jill Max it is. ;-)
I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.