Daily check in TGIF June6

pwmatt

Cathlete
This weekend is going to be a steamer! I think we're al going to need our AC! This AM's plan is the LIS/HIS cardio premix from FF's rotation.

Vilma, I didn't realize your daughter was graduating! How wonderful! Does she have summer plans?

Becky, how'd it go with the TV?
What do you hear from Jane? Please tell her that I'm thinking of her. :)

Welcome, Aimee!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

:D :D TGIF :D :D

Today is cardio, haven't decided what yet. Yesterday was a total body circuit from the book.

Phyllis ~ Summer is finally going to show up :D

Aimee ~ Welcome!

Have a great day ladies!

Good Morning and TGIF !!!

Phyllis, they replaced the lamp in the TV and it's working again!:)
Poor Jane has had an awful time . First she hurt her shoulder, then she got sick with an upper resp. thing and a horrible cough.
She just was flattened by all of it and is working her way back now.
I'll tell her you asked about her.;)

Vilma, I didn't realize that either ! Congrats to her!!:)
My DD's last day as a junior was yesterday and now she is officially a Senior in High School and very excited about it !:D

My workout is also LIS/HIS cardio- which I MAY sub, because I just did it last week. It IS a fun one though, so who knows? ha:p

Have a great day!:D

Becky
Oh! I ditto the welcome to you Aimee:7
Adding a hello and good morning to you Tammy! We posted at the same time !
I turned on the A/C yesterday when it got up to 90! :eek: :7

Good Lovely Friday Morning Hellos going out to Phyllis, Tammy Becky & All who Follow! :7

Yesterday ended up being an unplanned rest day, I was not happy but it happens.

Today I have 4DS LIS/HIS Double Cardio premix but I have CCv8 and I really want to try that one out soon.

Like Becky who knows I may just do the rotation as planned and run w/ Sean on Sunday :D

[font color=#B93B8F]Phyllis:[/font]

Another STEAMER day here - it was HOT yesterday but that what happens when you live in the south east :) our state seemed to have been getting away from last years drought but with this heat over 100s and no rain the weather guys are saying NC will not fully recover from the drought of last year :(.

Yes My 1st baby girl graduates this Monday evening - OMG!!!!

I don't know how to act.

I know she is a young lady who needs to make her own decisions and so far she has not given us anything but to be proud but to let go ackkk!!!!

I have my mom flying in from NYC tomorrow and my mil flying in (also flying in from NYC)on Sunday. I know my dear dad is smiling from above as he was always so proud of his granddaughter :)

She is thinking about looking for a 2nd job and will attend college this August.

Since we are getting the house ready to put on the market we will be closer to the big college campuses around Raleigh; so she wants to just do her basics in mini courses instead of 16 weeks it'll be 8 weeks so she can knock out 2 semesters in one :)

We'll see for now she's sleeping in :)

[font color=#B93B8F]Tammy:[/font]

Sounds like you are following your workout plans well its NROL right?

I feel I need that guidance as I tried BFL and the workouts came out of a book and I didn't find myself liking it at all but that was way over 5-6 yrs ago lol

How has your breathing been, still feel tight when you run?

[font color=#B93B8F]Becky:[/font]

Yay! You got your TV working again after 3 days was it?

Tell Jane that we miss her here, hope she gets to feeling better and how is her grandson doing? Is he walking already?

Enjoy which ever cardio you do :p

[font color=#B93B8F]Aimee:[/font]

Hello again and welcome to the daily thread :) Glad to have you with us :)

Well today is the last day of school for my kids although oldest DD doesn't have to attend only for graduation practice at 1:30pm so she's sleeping in.

LOL my youngest dd & son are grumbling that why does she get to sleep in and I told them she's already put her years in and will have college soon LOL

Good Morning all :)

School is officially over for me (I teach in a nursery school), so I will be sleeping late for the rest of the summer :7 My kids still have one more week:7 :7

4DS legs and sm #3 for me today.

Phyllis~ yes, summer is here! It will be hot here today also. Our ac has been on for about a week now:D

Becky~ Yeah for the fixed tv!:D

Tammy~ how do you like working out with out a dvd to follow? I don't think I could do it.

Vilma~ wow! I didn't know your daughter was graduating HS! Congrats!

Aimee~ welcome:7 :7

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

I'm back after my first real SUMMER workout .....I am drenched in sweat !:eek: }(

I decided to walk 1/2 hour outside (while I could still breathe out there!:eek: ) and then do HIS . Even in the a/c with a fan blowing right on me, I am soaking wet ! eek!

Good workout...and it was nice to get out . I didn't see another walker that early either ! That is the time to go if you want to walk without interruptions I guess.;)

Vilma, I understand what you're saying COMPLETELY! It's so hard to let go !!!!!

Well, I need to eat and shower.

TGIF !!!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Welcome Aimee to our fun group, this is a good check in!

Today was cardio, TNS step and core workouts. I was dripping all over my mat when this was over, I think our AC is going on today, just to cool this house down!

Just got done with 4DS LIS/HIS Double Cardio premix and I burned 486 cal according to my HRM so I'm happy.

I still want to do CCV8 so I may end up doing that tonight as I'm feeling good :)plus I still need to up the amount of calories for this week.

I'll see if my initial goal of burning 2600cal /week is realistic for me or not as I'm still in my personal testing phase for that lol :p If I can do it great if not then I know what adjustments I need to do for myself.

Off to shower and have my post workout shake here soon

Have a wonderful Friday Ladies!

:7

Hi Everyone,
I just got done with IMAX2 I recorded from FitTV. I decided to try it out first before buying it. However, it is really frustrating to have commercials between every interval. It makes it difficult to keep your heart rate up for the entire workout. It turned out to be a good 40min workout anyway and made me think I may just need to buy the whole thing.

I bet most of you can't believe that there is actually a part of the country that is still a little cold and rainy today! Well, I'm there. Here in the Puget Sound it's a little windy and rainy, but then that's pretty typical for this part of the country. So, I'll be thinking of all of you when I put on my long sleeves and pants and then cover up in a blanket to keep warm!

Have a great day.
Aimee

Honestly, it is just too hot and humid to do a cardio today, I vacuummed earlier and ran errands. That is all I can muster today.

Deanie ~ I have had this book for years and I, too, never thought I could follow a workout from a book. I am quite surprised that I am liking it very much.

Vilma ~ yes, I am following the New Rules of Lifting (not the one for women though). My doctor just switched my HBP meds, so it is too early to tell yet if my shortness of breath was a side effect of the prior meds....I hope it was!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.