Daily check in TGIF June 22

Good Friday Morning Phyllis, Wendy and all who follow!

Today I have HSC to do as well and looking forward to it after I drink my coffee lol

I hope to check back in later :D

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning I'll be doing BM2 cardio/weights premix.

Vilma ~ Have fun with HSC.

Wendy ~ Did I read that you are running a race this weekend?

Phyllis ~ DS#3 graduates tongiht (I've got the tissues ready) and the party is Sunday.

Hi Fitties!!!

Today was a mishmosh day. I'm trying out new workouts.
I gave Ready Step Go a try. I think I'll like that one but 25 minutes into it I was getting completely lost ...so gave up!
Went on to Gilads Core & More. I really liked it. It's a slower pace, lots of instruction and work on the lower back too, which I need.
Probably not the best workout for me today but I need learning days too, I guess! ;-)

TGIF!!!!

Tammy, have fun tonight. Emotional for SURE, but also so special !!:D

Hi ladies,

Tammy congratulations on DS#3 graduating!!!

I have BM2 on schedule for today also. Maybe I will try the whole thing, or maybe I will just do the bootcamp premix(my fav:) ) cardio & weights is a good one too.

Becky I'm glad your dad is on his way to recovery. Hope he gets to come home soon. :)

Wendy enjoy your xflowsion.

Hello to Vilma & Phyllis, I've done HSC once it does move quickly.

Jenn
;-)

Hi everyone!

Tammy - Congrats on the grad, I hope everything goes well. Hang in there on RSG, it really grows on you. I know her cueing seems kind of odd at first, but it is worth keeping.

Today was Jari's Slim and Lean, instead of PH. I am having a ball with my subs this month!

It's been a while since I have checked in--family issues and stress got me off track and I was too embarrassed to pop in! Tomorrow I start in earnest so please, if I don't get my act together come kick me in the pants!!!!!
Have a great Friday

Well, I decided to do cardio today instead of weights. My replacement bands haven't come yet so I am going to wait on them before doing MM again. Usually I do the cardio on Wed. but I was sooo excited to try the Push/Pull premix off of MM that I forgot all about cardio then, sigh.

Sooo today I did Kimberly Spreen's Cardio Camps' kickboxing premix with weighted gloves on for my workout. Felt good to do a cardio but now I think I need another shower,LOL!!:eek: :+

Have a great weekend!!:7

Hey Beavs and Annette,

BEavs welecome back, glad your back on track.;-)

I ended up changing today to a rest day instead of bm2, hopefully tomorrow I will get in. ;-)

Jenn

Good news! Daddy is getting to go home today. His lung and heart drs released him this morning and his hospitalist (the one who admitted him and thus has to discharge him) was still a no show at 4 when I talked to him. Oh boy was he mad. He threatened to walk out but the nurses told him Medicare wouldn't pay the bill if he did that... so he is still laying there stewing. I told him to calm down or he'd have to be put back on the heart monitor. He wants outta there!

Thanks for all the support, I really appreciate it.

Beavs! Don't be embarrassed... I'm in a phase where I'm lucky if a workout gets done... and nope, haven't done one today either. Haven't worked out since Monday!! Does somebody have a pill for this?!:+

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.