Daily Check in TGIF June 15

Awww Phyllis... I know, I remember! It is a bittersweet time isn't it?

No news from daddy last night so hopefully all is stable. I'm hoping to fit in a short workout before I go down there today. It is time for back and if I can't fit in a cardio and back, I'm going to just do back and let it go and do cardio and biceps tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your well wishes for daddy and my poor cousin. He has insurance but he isn't sure if he has enough coverage for all the farm equipment and outbuildings he lost. Like he said, "fine time to think about it now!" The adjustors were out there yesterday.

Have a good one!

Good FRIDAY Morning !!!

Phyllis, ENJOY your son's graduation. It's emotional for sure, but enjoy it and take lots of pictures!!:)

I'm off to walk outside before it gets too hot. It's a beautiful morning so I am taking a power walk in place of step. (love this rotation but step is the cardio almost daily which these days is too much for my back), then will come home and do PUBx2 and BM1 biceps.

Gonna strap on the ipod and get the dog, (we are dogsitting the sweetest Sheltie all week) and get MOVING!

Today is also cleaning and grocery shopping and I don't mind because the weekend is around the corner !!:D :7

Have a good one everyone!
Prayers being said for your dad Jane. Please keep us posted.

Becky

Good Morning.

Phyllis: Awwww, graduation day. ENJOY! I'll bet you are proud!:)

Jane: No news is good news! That's what they say, right? :)

My oh my do I have some DOMS from y'day's work out! Legs and Back did a job on me I guess cause I haven't done it in a while. }(

Today will be Cardio Sculpt Express, Cardio Core Express, and 6 Minute Abs at nap time. Then at 5:30pm it's spin.

Tomorrow is my rest day. I have a Baptism to go to. It's going to be a very relaxed cermony and celebration in a backyard. I've never been to one done like this so I am looking forward to it. It should be a nice change of pace from the stuffy formal deals like we even had! The dad is wearing a pair of nice shorts and a button down shirt. So cool! :) I am going to wear a pair of new black capris that are on the dressier side with a black and white halter top and a pair of black sandals. Definately different.

Okay, I'm done babbling...have a great friday folks!

Hi Phyllis.

I am doing the PineBeach 5k in 2 weeks. I will be meeting up with 2 Catheite runners there!!!:) Yes, I ran a 5 miler in Deal last year. I am not into the racing scene right now though. I am only doing this 5k for the company!:+

Workout is complete and I'll tell ya.....I'll never again complain about PUB biceps after doing it TWICE!
I did PUB biceps (10, 12 15 #), BM1 biceps, PUB biceps (8, 10, 12 #) !}( FIRE IN THE BICEPS!!

Also went for a 45 minute walk outside.

Now I'm ready for the day!

:7

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I have no idea what I'm doing this morning...

Phyllis ~ I know exactly how you feel...

Jane ~ Continued thoughts and prayers.

Becky ~ Enjoy your walk...it's going to be a hot one here today too.

Wendy ~ Your outfit sounds cute!

Heather ~ Good work...you are doing well. Thanks for sharing the rainbow pic ;)...very timely indeed.

Good Friday Morning Hellos to Phyllis, Jane, Wendy, Becky, Tammy and all who follow! :7

I am a happy camper today I WI and am 2 pounds lighter bringing me way below my goal weight and closer to my vanity weight

I am loving this rotation of Cathe's this month and I'm sure the 'clean & tidy eating' I'm doing is helping.

Today I have a CC to do I'm undecided if I should do CC #1 or PressPlay

I am just surprised about that weight loss as I couldn't believe it

* Phyllis - hugs to you and a big congratulations to your son

* Jane - Prayers and positive thoughts goes out to both your dad and your cousin.

* Wendy - I'm trying to only have 2 cups of coffee when I get up and sometimes mid day I have another cup because I really enjoy the smell and taste of fresh brewed java :)
Sounds like you are going to be dressed like a sexy momma :)for tomorrow ;)

* Becky - enjoy that walk and I'm also going back for the bi monthly shopping of groceries and the like although with my kids now off of school I have been making milk and bread runs for them more often lol

* Tammy - just do a workout that makes you smile :)

Have a wonderful Friday Chickadees! :7

Hi all,

I did the upper body premix off of Muscle Max today (my bands haven't arrived yet so I didn't do some and modified other band work). I will be sore tomorrow I am sure of it!! LOL!! Felt good.

I am not sure I will ever be able to do traditional leg work again, my knees hurt just doing squats with no weight at all, sigh. I can do some of the exercises off of L&G but exercises off of S&H and PS just hurt too bad.

I did dream that I met Cathe last night it was a funny dream. She was filming another series in the dream.:+ :p

Have a great weekend.:D :7

Good morning everyone,

Phyllis - I love LIC, it is the best in the series, imo. Have fun at graduation, it is a special time.

Jane - I pray all is well with your father, please keep us posted.

Today was BM2 Cardio and Weights premix, the best combo on that dvd I think. Bootcamp is pretty good too.

Have a great Friday,

I ended up doing Circuit Max...forgot how much fun that one was. It's so nice to visit the "oldies" now and again.

Conni ~ I still haven't tried the BM2 cardio/weights premix, but I do like the bootcamp premix.

Annette ~ MM is one of Cathe's best...I hope your dream comes true! ;);)

Vilma ~ Congrats on the lost poundage! Have fun w/Coach Sean }( }(

Okay, my work out has changed again! LOL

I nixxed Cardio Sculpt Express due to the later onset of u/b doms that has set in but I upped the ab work! I did the ab sections of both my Istrength and my Isculpt work outs and then did Cardio Core Express and 6 Minute Abs. I may also change up spin for kickbox tonight as my quads are on *FIRE* and I need to be able to walk tomorrow! }(

Have a great afternoon!:)

Evening everyone. Thank you for the well wishes for daddy. He is still about the same. He definitely has felt better. I talked to him on the phone when I got off work. My brother is going to be down there this evening so I decided to not make the trip today since I'm working this weekend and going down tomorrow after work.

I was dragging after work, probably from the emotional turmoil, etc... but I got myself in there and worked out. I did the hi/lo cardio only from Circuit Max (fast forwarding through the upper body wts during that segment - it ran right at 30 minutes), then I did S&H back. The workout clocked in at an hour. S&H back had a lot of plank work and supermans, so I counted that as my abs work.

I'll keep you posted on daddy.

Daily Check-in

This was my rest day. I enjoyed the stability ball segments of Total Body Stretching after my Bible study this morning, planned my menus for next week, and made my grocery list.

A check-in friend asked me tonight about my goals and victories. As I shared last night, my fitness goal is to weigh less than 200 pounds. Sharing my picture and testimony in Open Discussion was a big victory for me. I am free. I am not starving myself or taking extreme measures to lose weight before the Road Trip. I am comfortable in my own skin, and I am enjoying the journey every step of the way. By the grace of God, I am being transformed from the inside out. My clothes are fitting better, but I am more excited about the internal changes. Fitness is about freedom, not a size.

Jane, hugs and prayers for your father.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.