Daily Check In, TGIF July 3

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Off from work today, but plenty to do at home!

Getting up early to get a good start today. I am going to do 4DS BC today, and ab hits.
Then it is off to the grocery store, bank, Walmart, etc...:eek:

Good Morning !

Hi Connie !

DH just found out yesterday that he is off today, so that was a nice surprise!

Going out to breakfast and running some errands. Hopefully I'll get a workout in, thinking I'll sub a Jari Love for ME (which I just did last week, I think). and maybe we'll get to walk on the bike path !

Have a wonderful Friday!

Becky

*Good Morning Glories*

Today is cardio, 4DS BC sounds good to me (thanx connie!) I found out yesterday that I have today off, so it will be CleanMax & LaundryMax. I also want to go get a manicure and a pedicure. Have a great day!

Conni ~ See you @ BC ;)

Becky ~ Enjoy your day!

Hi gals.

Conni, I hope you get everything done!

Becky, I was thinking that about ME too. I just did it - maybe MM instead, not sure.

Tammy, what a nice surprise to find out you are off!

If I ever get off the computer, I'll get to my wo.

Enjoy your day everybody!

I did SS instead of ME. The music is great and it is a little shorter.;)

Tomorrow is supposed to be 45 mins of cycling. Hmm, maybe I'll just walk/jog.

Hi all,

My dh is of today too. I did Janis Staffell's Hardcore Kickbox Circuit today for my workout it uses the weighted gloves. I think I am going to skip the gym between yesterday's workout and today's I got biceps and triceps in. I am finding that I actually lose more weight doing kickboxing workout than I do walking or biking or using that elliptical thing (which I don't do very fast or well) so I think if I were to keep a gym membership it would just be for the weights workouts. I can do better cardio at home.

I get my perm today at 2 so I will be relaxing at the salon.

Have a great day!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.