Daily check in TGIF Jan 5

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow....

Phyllis - looks like you got caught up on some sleep!

Today is a 45 min run for which I'll use CC and SB abs from B&G.

I starting getting dizzy about 30 minutes after I got up this morning when I turned my head. I have problems with vertigo but it has been a long time since I had an attack. This isn't an all-out attack like I've had before where I couldn't stand, sit, or lie down to get relief, projectile vomiting, etc... it is mild but it is a spinning sensation. UGH! I'm going to work and hopefully this will go away.

Hey girls,

Today I have GS BSB and supposed to be LIC abs but I will have to substitute. I am really feeling my lower body from GSlegs! but the stretch last night helped it a bit.

Phyllis-My stretch was so good yesterday! It helps with DOMS!

Jane-Hope you have a good run! Hope you get to feeling better!

Have a good day everyone!

kim

Phyllis-Enjoy your rest day!

Jane-Sorry about the vertigo. I struggle with positional vertigo myself so I know where you are coming from. Hope it goes away fast!

Kim-Have fun with GSBS&B!

I have upper body on tap for today. I am considering BM2's Double Upper Premix. I've never done it before. }(

My legs are still ON FIRE with DOMS from B&G the other day!}(

Have a great day!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm going to do Saturdays workout today and todays workout tomorrow because I have to work tomorrow and I can do strength training in the afternoon, but not cardio. So....today is CTX Kickbox cardio, KM intensity drills and stretchmax.

Phyllis: I've got DOMS from PLB too! I didn't think that was possible after a few weeks of doing B&G, but it just goes to show you how important it is to switch things up.

Jane: Take it easy girl, I hope you feel better fast.

Kim: That is one of my faves...

Tig: Let us know how that premix is....Megadoo says it is a toughie!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Hi Tammy - I am with you, I am doing PUB tomorrow, so today I did Amy's KBX and then abs from MIS. I don't have CTX. This was a fun substitution, and it has interval training to boot!

Have a great Friday!

Good afternoon folks.. tornado warnings all over the place here ACK! This is the craziest weather, 68 degrees, more like spring than the middle of winter!

My dizziness eased off toward lunchtime thank goodness. Wendy - I have had problems with vertigo for years. I keep meclizine in my cabinet at all times but only use it for a bad attack that incapacitates me. Meclizine puts me to sleep so if my symptoms are mild, I try to deal with it.

I did a 45 minute SS run today. I decided not to use CC because of doing IMAX2 the day before and SJP yesterday, common sense ruled and I decided that was overkill. I watched TV and the 45 minutes flew by. I also did B&G SB abs.

Off to fuel the body.

Later....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.