Daily check TGIF Aug 22

pwmatt

Cathlete
Deanie, Have a great vacation!

Well gals, Friday is finally here!! PS BBA for me today. Once again DS is sleeping on the couch so I need to be a little quieter. I'll have to curtail all my lifting grunting and groaning. :)

:DGood Morning and TGIF !!!

Today's workout is RS :D and I am adding on PS chest (minus pushups) and my pushups from the challenge.
Something tells me my chest is going to be talking to me tomorrow !:(

The screened in porch project finally was FINISHED last night and I am beyond thrilled ! It turned out to be crazy expensive and a LONG , BIG ordeal but we are so happy with the way it turned out and excited to start really using it !!!

If I can get some help from DD, I will post a few pictures soon.

Everyone have a terrific Friday !

Phyllis, good luck with your quieter-than-usual workout this morning.;)

Becky

OK, I did my initial challenge which ended up being 12 pushups. So, I'm ready to start on Mon.;) Deanie, are you starting then also?

Good morning,

Today was CTX KB, which I don't have, so I subbed Amy's ASC 3 ( in honor of the newest one shipping soon) and Ab hits.

Have a great day, good luck with all those push ups!!

Good Morning! I finally got some pictures uploaded. Whille doing this I realized that, as I am the one with the camera, there are actually very few pictures of me!!

Okay, I try to add smileys to my post and they only come up by the title. How can I get them in the body of my post? (picture a frustrated smiley here!)

Phyllis, I am starting the pushup challenge today. My start value was lower than I expected, 13. At one time I could do over 24 but got lazy with them and it shows!

I'm doing step, leaning towards RS also. My legs are still talking to me from my "squat til I drop"workout on Wedensday so I'm hoping this will loosen them up! I'll also do the pushups and Core work.

Becky, your porch sounds WONDERFUL! I would love to tear out a full wall fireplace in my family room and open it out onto a covered porch. Things are just too unstable around here to start any expense projects!

Good morning, Connie!

Hi Again !

I started with 69 pushups , then chest from PS and RS !
RS kicked my butt today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, it was a rough start . You know those days where you just aren't clicking and honestly I was stepping like I'd never done that workout before. Stumbling around and forgetting parts.....I almost shut it off and got on the TM instead !!
Wonder what's up with that ? but I guess we just have days like that sometimes.
Anyway, I forged on and I was DRIPPING when I was done !
It is more hot and humid the past few days and I FEEL it !!!!!!!!!!!

So I am happy my workout is over and I'm heading for some breakfast !!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Wow, what a workout Becky. I am impressed.

The humidity is wild up here today too, I was dripping all over the place during my planks in my ab hit segment.
I was thinking the same thing today, I feel like I am really pushing things. Could be the end of the week hitting me, or the heat. I don't know.

Well, I forgot to check in... I got frustrated with my boys and interrupted in the middle of my workout so I lost my motivation to do cardio. So I did do PS warmup then did their triceps and abs for my short but sweet workout.

After my interruption and frustration nothing else looked appealing. I will do a good cardio tomorrow barring nothing happens.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.