Daily Check-in TGIF!! 12-29

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks..

Tammy - I "heart" that B&G leg blast premix also. Your legs are screaming but oh it feels good! No wonder DH thinks I'm crazy!

Today is GS BSB. I love the GS focus on the rotation this month. I am feeling a lot stronger in my upper body which usually gets the shaft because I concentrate on my LB so much.

Have a good one.

Hey girls.

Today will probably be a rest day for me. I am headed into NY to visit my sister and her family with Joey and my mom. I may be able to sneak in a work out when I get home this evening but I'm not counting on it.

Have a great day!:)

Good morning everyone,

Had an early workout this morning, we have inventory today at my office, so we all have to be here at the crack of dawn. That is okay, though, the owner gets the entire company breakfast and then pizza for lunch, plus we all go home early, so no one complains at all!

Since I was shorter for time today, I tried Kelly Coffey Stepboxing workout. I was pretty skeptical, it is only 53 minutes total, but boy was I surprised! She packs a nice punch into that time frame, I was sweating pretty nicely the entire time. This one is a great all around workout for the days when you just don't have an hour or more. I highly recommend it!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Cardio Fusion for me today. I'm running late, so no time for personals. I hope y'all have a great day!

Hey Jane,Phyllis,Wendy,Conni and Tammy,

I have been away for a while, but I'm ready to kick up my exercising again! I really have a battle ahead of me but I know I can do it! So yesterday I did Billy Blanks Elite BootCamp, which seemed to be alot of fun! I did the Mission one starter and boy I am totally out of shape! But I know that will change soon.

Today I plan on B&G standing legs and some abs. I know I will be hurting after that one!

Good to starting checking back in with girls!

kim

I did Kick Max the warm up, all 4 combos and stretch to the tune of about 37 min. worth, not too bad.

Have a great day, off to grocery shop now.:D

Hey girls,

I changed my workout with doing LM blast and inbetween each section I did some outer and inner leg lifts. Pretty good workout! Did B&G ab work.

kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.