Daily Check-In TGIF!!!! 11-3

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks...

BMAX2 yesterday was awesome! I love love love the UB on the SB. I did it on an 8 inch step too!

Today is a 20 minute run and SM#1.... almost like a rest day, gearing up for LIC tomorrow. WOOHOO!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

:7:7TGIF:7:7

KenPo and AbRipperX for me today.

Jane: Awesome! It looks like a fun, yet grueling rotation. I've only done the cardio premix of BM#2, but I liked it too.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning Jane and Tammy. I think I will do BM2 tomorrow. Today was DM. I only finished through the last cardio b\c I ran out of time. It was fun, but I had to skip a couple of parts. I couldn't find a wall for the SB squats and I skipped the squat thrusts because I just flat out hate them! Any ideas for wall squat substituions?

Have a good day. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning everyone,

TGIF indeed! Today was MM, always a good one for me.
I hope to do DM on Sunday, we shall see. I am also getting my new Amy Bento dvds this weekend, so it is going to be a shrink wrap fest!

Have a great day!

Good morning ladies

Today is Maxium Cardio burn plus abs ( the firm ) and that is it . I'm still sore from Gym style chest & triceps. One thing I don't understand is doms! What's the benefit of getting it? Does it means I will get stronger?

Hi gals,

I did the Total Body Fat Blasting workout today with weighted gloves.

Longest workout I did all week. Felt good.:7

Hello ladies,

I did Bodymax2 and it was AWESOME!!!! I loved every minute of it. I am so excited about all of these dvd's. I am doing LIC tomorrow. I have heard great things about that. Sounds like some great workouts! I have not been here for a few days. I went on a trip to the beach with my hubby for 3 nights and had a great time and am just getting my life back in order after all of the halloween drama. I put a couple of pictures of my girls in there costume and one of me that my little one took before my yoga weekend adventure with bryan Kest.

Have a great day ladies and great workouts!

Susan

Hello ladies,

I agree with Susan. I did Body Max 2 yesterday also and it was defintely AWESOME! I love the upper body work on the ball. The pushups were the toughest for me. I did it on an 8" step and burned 795 calories. I also loved the music. Got on the scale this morning and lost a pound. Today I did my 20 minute run and Stretch Max 1. The stretch felt good after doing BM 2 yesterday. I will hopefully be doing LIC this weekend if I can get my DH out of the house for a while.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.