Daily Check-In TGI*Friday, 6/12

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

It's raining hard this morning, but I think the rest of the day it will clear up. Back on the treadmill for me this morning.

Have a great day!

Good Morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Tammy, have fun on the TM !

Today is back and triceps (STS).

3 cheers for Friday!

Becky

Good morning!

Another cheer for Friday!

I don't know what cardio I'll do today. I needed to pick up an KM premix I missed on the rotation last week but I did that HC EXT - Interval Blast yday which had the KM blasts in it so.... don't want to repeat that.

I'll figure out and report this evening.

Have a good day! Stormy weather here again today. Calm right now but it starts rocking around here about 4 or so....

Hi everyone,

Another cheer for Friday here! Today is gloomy, but it is supposed to clear up nicely for the weekend.

Today was L&G and BM2 abs.
Have a good day, all!

Good Morning !

I want to do an iTread or CC definitely today but won't know which it is until I turn on my ipod

It's our 21st Wedding Anniversary and I'm stuck on what to get my hubby as he didn't want anything :confused: although he is getting off early so we can have our 'date' going to see the Taking of Pelham 123 ( funny as the old movie was the train that was my stop to get home lol as a kid I was always scared to ride it :eek:) and then a dinner.

It's funny as we keep getting reports of rain but nothing this past week maybe its because we are on the coastal part of NC? We sure can use it though.

Have a wonderful day Tammy, Becky, Jane, Conni & all who follow!

picture.php

Oh, I didn't realize that movie was out! DH and I have the day off - maybe I can talk him into going.

Vilma, have a great day!

Conni, you like L&G better that B&G? Do you use weights?

Jane, I abhor those KM blasts! (that's me shivering)

Becky, how do you like using the STS discs out of order? I think it is fun. It's like the pressure is off and you can use any weight you want. :)

Tammy, have a good run!

I think I will do LIS cardio and SJP step and maybe follow it with a stretchmax segment.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY VILMA & VILMA'S HUBBY!!!
Enjoy your evening out ! :)

I did back & triceps -STS disc 7 and decided to make up one of the workouts I missed earlier this week when I was sick , and did a CC combo........mixed challenges 1 & 2 from CC#3 and challenge 1 from CC #6 with Candace for an all sprint , 45 min. workout on the bike !
Now I have only legs to make up and I MIGHT not do it, and give my knee a few extra days rest. I still feel twinges here and there.
Oh and Sunday is stretch and I WELCOME that !!!;)

Have a great Friday !

Becky

Hi again,

Happy Anniversary Vilma!!!

Phyllis - Oh yes, I like any leg workout better than B & G! :D I do use weights with it also.
I can deal with B & G in premixes, but it just seems like overkill to me as is.:cool:

Happy Anniversary Vilma from me too!!!:D Hope you have a great date night.

Due to car problems nothing is going right today... can't grocery shop or pick up the final pieces of curriculum that I need for my kids starting in July.

I did get to the gym by walking 10 min. there and 10 min. back... doing an hour of weight work in between. I did abs, chest, back, biceps and triceps and yes, I intentionally left out shoulders since I have been hitting them hard here lately. My one shoulders really hurts me at night and makes it difficult to sleep.

I did not get a workout in yesterday due to the car problems but I was a little physical in TIP recert. at work. My weight is up again and really can't figure out why other than building muscle. My measurements are still pretty much the same, though they don't seem to change even when I gain ironically.

Anyway I am off tomorrow so we can attend a sil's birthday party at my mil's house. So I can say YEA!! to Friday too this week. LOL!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.