Daily Check-In TGI*FRIDAY, 5/23

Good Morning Glories!

It looks like today is a rest day as I COULD NOT get out of bed this morning. We are going away for the weekend and then next week we are going to Florida for a family vacation. I'll try to check-in when I can.

CIAO!!!:*

Good Morning Tammy!

Enjoy your rest day and your weekend!

I have an appointment w/ Coach Sean this morning so thats what I'll be doing along with some abs from ab hits lol

Hubby is working this weekend and my DD and her bf have a military ball to attend on Saturday so we are staying put.

No beach for us this weekend lol

Waves hello to any who follow :)

Good Morning

Just finished the Gauntlet. Long time since I've done this. Great workout! I also did 4 chins and 4 neg. pullups (only got 5 hours sleep, wanted to do 5 of each:( )

Tammy~ Enjoy your weekend/vacation:)

Vilma~ My DH is working also, so the boys and I are home and happy for the R&R.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!
Deanie

Good Morning !

DH is off , so no formal workout.
If it's not raining though, I'll be cutting grass and putting in a vegetable garden .

Very full day today, so at least I will be active !;)

Maybe we can squeeze in time to walk on the bike/walking path .

TGIF!!:7

Becky

Good morning, I am at work today, but at least I get Monday off.
Today was Dierdre's Tap Less, Sweat more. I think I have this one down now, but it took 3 tries. Good steady state cardio.

Have a great Friday.

I did the Taebo Extreme off of On Demand Exercise today and boy it was tough. He uses a step with that workout and that adds to it a lot. I also had one my weighted gloves. My triceps are sore from yesterday's weight workout.

Have a great day, I get my hair cut this afternoon.:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.