Daily Check In, Sunday September 9

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Well, I had success with my shopping venture at Kohls yesterday. Macy's was a mad house with alot of frustrated people and few sales staff, so I got out of there quickly. I ended up getting some shoes from Zappos after I got home. Much easier shopping that way!

Today is an off day, but I went back to the 80's and did Karen Voight's Great Weighted Workout. My body is going to feel this one tomorrow, that is a golden oldie!

Go Browns!

Good morning Conni,Jane and all my other friends!

I slept late this AM, but I will be doing PUB shortly.

Conni, I understand how you feel about shopping crowds. I don't do very well in crowds. What shoes did you get from Zappos? I haven't done a KV WO in years. I was thinking about picking up her pilates DVD for core and back. Do you have that one? I do have back issues tht might be helped with a workout like this one.

Jane, Enjoy C&W. That was the WO that enabled me to buy the long step. Doing the walk on the step move on a short step just doesn't cut it!

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hello Ladies

Well I have been keeping up with this month's rotation from Cathe so today is my rest day .

Hope all are well, with the cooler weather here I have been out cleaning up my flowers beds and redoing the landscaping for the fall. With all the dry heat and little rain we had this summer my poor Willow tree has suffered the most hopefully if its not completely dead it will bounce back next spring.

Hey Phyllis -

No, I don't have that KV workout, but she is so thorough yet non stressful that I think it would be a good workout for you with these issues.

I got a nice pair of high heel black pumps. The kind that work with suits and yet you could dress them up also. Multi purpose shoe.

Aack...I am having computer issues...just lost a long post.

Anyhow...today was Eion Finn's PY4H Magically Hips.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.