Daily Check In Sunday October 8

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls!

It's race day!:+

Yesterday I did 30 mins on the elliptical and then came home and did only the u/b exercises from RttC. I added in extra reps of upper body while Jari was doing l/b only. It was TOUGH! I had to go down in weight a couple of times because of the extra reps! I'm surprised I am not sore today!}(

Have a great day all!

Good luck Wendy! The weather is nice here today and I hope you're having the same. I think the perfect weather window is small for you runners, but today might be one of them!

I took yet another rest day yesterday. I fear that I lifted too heavy for my back when I did GS BSB, and I was paying the consequences. I learned a lesson. I won't be pushing so hard on back wo's.

Not exactly sure what I'm doing today, but I'll check back.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning Wendy and Phyllis... I've been working since 4 and hopefully will wrap it up about 12:30.

Today is a 40 minute steady state run, CM#3 and SM#3

It is chilly, dreary, and misting rain here today. At least I won't get hot running!

Good morning everyone,

Just got back from church, it is a beautiful day here in Ohio, I am looking forward to enjoying my java in the sun after this post. This morning I did Tracey's Step workout and ab hits. This step workout is probably the most fun interval aerobic workout that I have done in a long time.

Have a blessed day!

Hello ladies,

I ran 6.2 miles with my hubby and it was pretty good. My sciatica was a little sore, but not too bad. Tomorow will be a rest from cardio and I will focus on upper body. Have a great day and GREAT job Wendy!

Susan

Hi ladies!! Just finished up with Body Max..Great workout. NOw I am searching for energy to clean up the house and fold laundry!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.