Daily Check In, Sunday November 5

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Come on everybody, rise and shine. I thought I would be late checking in today!

I am going to attempt Drillmax this morning, though I am not sure what to expect....I must be feeling dangerous.

Have a great Sunday.

Hi Connie and all who follow!:)

Connie, I haven't done DM in it's entirety but I did all of the weight work following a run a few days ago and it was a great work out! Everyone is saying the work out is awesome. I'm sure you'll agree! Let us know!:)

I'm running with my friend today in the park. We are probably going to tackle the 5k race course there but I'd like to go farther so maybe we'll run it TWICE!}( }(

Have a great day!

Hi Wendy, Conni and everyone else:

I am going to tackle Body Max 2 today. I am looking forward to seeing how it is. Tomorrow I am thinking of trying Cardio Fusion. Whixh would then leave Butts and Gutts for Tuesday! Wow, I am tired just typing all that. HAHA

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#3 and Yoga for me today.

Conni: Let us know how DM goes.

Tig: Enjoy your run. I hope the weather in your neck of the woods is as mild as it is here.

Kathy: BM#2 is a work out for sure! I did CardioFusion yesterday...a real calorie burner!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning fitness folks!!!

Today is a 20 minute run and bonus abs from Butts and Guts. I really like that Cathe has put in runs between these workouts on this rotation. I love getting some running in!!

Good morning all.

Today is the start of the Nov. rotation for me, and it begins with BM2. I'm having my coffee now working up my courage. Kathy, i think you and I will be tired! This is a weekend wo since it's so long. I'd have to break it up to do it during the week.

Jane, since I don't run, I will use that day to do some strenght training. Maybe I'll use GS or PUB, not sure yet.

I'll check back later. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning ladies,

yesterday I did LIC and DM and I just loved both of them. I think DM is going to be my all time fave. I am going to do a BM pre-mix today. I thought I would be very sore this morning, but I feel great!

Did you guys get the sheets for all the breakdowns of the pre-mixes?

Here is the link There is a great thread over at VideoFitness that breaks them down really well: http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=94096

Have a great day guys!

Susan

I just finished the bonus abs on the SB from B&G. Those are tough! Side planks ON the SB! I'll have to work on those!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.