Daily Check-in for Sunday, November 19

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Good morning! I did Low Impact Circuit for the second time yesterday morning. This is a really fun workout. The very first step combination is my favorite one with v-steps, shuffles, ponies, and stomps. My heart rate drops during the upper body work. I want to try the cardio blast timesaver premix or the lower body circuit premix followed by the upper body sculpt premix for a more intense workout overall.

I enjoyed Cardio Fusion for the second time this morning. Now that I have experienced all 5 workouts twice each, I can say that this one is a favorite. Cardio Fusion and Body Max 2 are still fighting for that honor. It is really too close to call. I love having all the cardio segments on one DVD with no breakdown. The choreography is so much more fun. Body Max 2 is the most versatile DVD of the series with standing lower body work, fun upper body work, great ab work, and outstanding premixes. I love all the new workouts, but these workouts are the most fun and the most intense as produced. I expect to enjoy the premixes on the other DVDs more than the workouts as produced.

I wrapped up my workout this morning with the abs from Butts and Guts. This is one of my favorite ab routines of all time.

Have a blessed Sunday! I was baptized 6 years ago, so this is a special anniversary for me! :) I am ready to celebrate, and I am looking forward to the worship service this morning. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in for Sunday, November 19, 2006

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be CC#5, some ab work and if I have enough time, some yoga.

Heather: Congratulations on your anniversary!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Today was B & G in its entirety. Nice workout, I hope to feel this one later today!

Have a great day!

Hi Girls.

I did a 5 mile run in the park with a friend this morning. }(

I gotta go do some stretching now...Have a great day!

Hello everyone

I have gym style legs on tap for today. I'm ready to tackle this workout. I love it !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.