Daily Check In---Sunday May 27th

jharris35

Cathlete
HI everyone,

Just getting this started. Today will be a cardio of some sort. Maybe cardio fusion. Yesterdays MM was a lot of fun.

Jenn

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

My core is good and sore from yesterday's iClimbCore :7 I goofed, today is my last day of the May rotation: LM step only premix followed by the LM 7 blasts premix. I also add in the floor work from iSculpt Ballet #10.

Jenn ~ Have fun with cardio fusion }(

Becky ~ Where is Jane?

Have a good day y'all...I'll check back later.

Good morning Jenn, Tammy and all to follow.

I'll be doing CM tough premix and IMAX2 blast mania premix. I still have a little doms from SS upper body blast. I went fairly heavy. It feels good as I seldom get doms in my bis and tris.

So, what's the plan for June?

I do need to discipline myself more withe the eating. I'm happy with my WO schedule. I need somebody to tell me exactly what I should eat. I'm usually OK the day or 2 following a trip to the grocery store as I have plenty of fruit and veggies. Once that is gone, I reach for the snacks. I have to have that stuff in the house for the kids. Oh, I could go on for awhile about this. Is anyone doing the clean eating check in?

Heather, get ready to buy a new dress! My MIL says that everytime you see a ladybug, it means that you will get a new dress! Wouldn't that be sweet. I think she stopped saying it after she had a ladybug infestation in her house. http://bestsmileys.com/insects/1.gif
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Sunday Morning Ladies! :7

Rest Day for me today.

Once dh gets back from the ER today we'll be off to see POC. Hubby still does not feel well so with everything closed he had to resort to going to the ER to get some meds for his chest as the docs this past week found nothing but his chest still hurts and his coughing has not let up - he feels that he may have bronchitis again.

* Jenn- glad to see you're still checkin in with us :D

* Tammy - I always know I worked good and hard when I get some soreness - good for you }(

* Phyllis - I'm with you on the eating - I'm toying with the idea of getting serious about 'clean eating' just need to go pick up a book and educate myself. I'm thinking about joining that check in but I really need to educate myself on what 'true' clean eating is. I know I need to cut out sugars and processed foods but what else? What foods are considered clean? If I can't find the book locally I'll need to order it online soon.

This coming week will be my last week on the May Rotation.

I'll see what Miss Cathe comes up with for a June Rotation as I need that type of structure to keep myself working out.

I know she's filming in June and I can not wait to hear about a presale or something so I'm wondering if she'll even put up a rotation for June. If not I've got some of her older ones printed up in my binder ;)

Hellos to all who follow!

Have a Magnificent day girls! :7

Vilma, I don't think I could ever eat totally clean. There ar too many things I just cant give up. I need to eat healthier and keep my diet balanced. I have a hard time with dinner. My family likes things like tuna casserole and I know that is not the best thing for me since it has noodles and cream soup. So, it's double work for me cause I need to make something for myself. Eating choices are hard for me. Maybe I need to educate myself more too. What book are you thinking of buying? Does it give actual menus?
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi Girls:D

Rest day for me and I'm taking it. In fact, I get tomorrow too because I didn't take my last rest day so I could have two in a row over the long weekend.;-)

I am done with the May rotation so get to pick my own workouts for next week.:7 I will for sure do an iTread and/or a CC. Also might do a few P90X, since I have them and never find a way to fit them in ! Also a few non-Cathe step (Amazing Step Styles? maybe actually LEARN a Christi Taylor from start to finish???:eek: :p )
I dont' know yet, will pick them on the day, and go with whatever I feel like.
It feels like Christmas ! :7

I hope everyone is enjoying their day! We are working around the house.

Becky

Hey everybody....

I've been at a horseshow with DH since Friday morning. Got home late last night about 11:30.

I haven't been very enthused about the rotation lately, one of those phases where the motivation seems to evaporate in thin air. I did do 30 minutes of step though Fri morning before I left but just couldn't get into it.

I just finished CC#2 revised and will add a stretch from Total Body Stretching.

Look like everyone is going good!

I'm off tomorrow too and plan on spending it with DD. Hopefully I'll get my workout done before I leave tomorrow morning.

Hi Phyllis

Just got back from seeing POC what a good non stop movie and so bittersweet - thanks for the pm ;)

So far I've come across folks talking about this book:

The Eat-Clean Diet: Fast Fat-Loss that lasts Forever!
by Tosca Reno

I am going to try to see if I can find it locally here or at the public library. If not I'll probably be getting it.

I'd like to think I eat 'clean' now but I really want to know what "eating clean" is exactly.

I stay within my WW target points range reasonably will but I feel I can do better.

So I want to educate myself 1st :D

Everyone appears to have an 'idea' but I have not come across anything 'concrete' yet - if you get my meaning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.