Daily Check In, Sunday January 27

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

A rest day on the schedule, but I have to do something, so I did a lighter workout to prep for Fitnessfreak's rotation that I am starting tomorrow. I am doing the Muscle Building and Staying Lean rotation, in case you are interested, which I think will be a nice change from last month.
Today was Kari Anderson's Danceworks, and 8 minutes of ab work. Tomorrow I start serious strength training for the month, yay!

Have a great Sunday, off to church now.

Good Morning today is GS Back Bi's & Shoulders.

Have a great Sunday everyone.
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

Good Morning Glories!

I'm going to do the BM#2 Scrambled Eggs Premix :eek:

Conni ~ I'm doing a similar rotation right now.

Beth ~ Those GS workouts get in there good, eh?

Phyllis ~ Couldn't find the Merrells around here :(

Have a Stupendous Sunday ladies!

Good Morning Girls.

Y'day had been slated for S&H Leg work which I blew off as I just wasn't in the mood. I opted for cardio. I tried TJ and KBX. FUN!:) Therefore today I must do the leg work I missed PLUS shoulders and abs which were slated for today. This means I'll be doing S&H Legs and Shoulders and Abs/Core+. I seriously wonder if I'll be able to move after this work out!?!? :p

hello ladies

today is sunday = family day and rest day lol

well i dun did it -

ayup i preordered the sts series last night - god help me but i hope i don't regret it 208. bucks in one fell swoop a yeah i thought and mulled over it but i know in the end i will want it and would hate to have to pay full price for it so oy i'm a bargain whore lol - but so far i have no buyer's remorse :D so its all good

i'm actually looking forward to it as in this point in my life i need to focus on good health and strong bones plus doing weight work always gives me that nice toned look i like along with doing some running ;)

i hope all are having a good day

conni- is that the jan 07 rotation from fitness freak? i have had this one in my rotations binder and just looked it over that one looks really good

Phyllis - Hope you feel better, I don't like feeling yucky!

Vilma - Yep, thats the one. Looks like an even mix of cardio and strength for a month, and I always add in another cardio on the rest day.

Hello ladies,

Phyllis- I do like all of Cathe's step workouts including her older ones. This last month I have been doing a lot of her older stuff to mix things up. Before that I was doing her more recent step workouts including those on 4D split and RS. QFS abs is Gilads ab workout from his QFS program.

Yesterday: Gauntlet from the Terminator (may do this one again later in week as I like the way it kicks my butt).

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone.

Cathy

Wendy ~ :eek: :eek: oh my! That is a workout!

Phyllis ~ I hope you feel better soon.

Cathy ~ I love the Gauntlet...I have to dust that one off...

Vilma ~ Yup! I pulled the trigger and preordered too. I didn't want to end up paying more for it as the $208 was painful enough.

Hey Tam!

It actually sounds worse then it was. I did Abs/Core+ first and that was a smart mvoe. I would NOT have wanted to do that after S&H!:eek:

Evening everyone...

Conni - I'm thinking of switching to Debbie's rotation also... I've also had it printed out for a while and in my rotation binder. My problem is focusing (ON ANYTHING)....

I did make an interesting observation when I was doing the 4DS split rotation (though I didn't finish that one either) but the shorter cardios seemed to work better with my better, I wasn't starving and overeating, etc...

I did buy (with a Christmas gift card I had) a scale that measures body fat (in pounds and percentage), water weight, and bone mass.

Nothing is going to help me though if I don't get focused. I used to be so focused....

I know the 4DS split worked for me and the LB rotations ALWAYS work for me... I need to decide what to do.

Tammy - I'm sorry you didn't find those Merrell's. Maybe you can get them online. They have a store locator on their site. Our Dick's carries them but all the stores may not. They are pretty amazing.

Phyllis - hope you feel better.

Yesterday I had a family dinner at my house... 17 people in this house! I had lasagna and baked spaghetti so no low-cal eating here yesterday.

Hello to everyone else. I hope to have a workout to post tomorrow. *sigh*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.