Daily Check In Sunday, Dec 3

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Chilly morning today, wheww!! I did Step Til You Drop 2 Sections 1 (Laura), and section 3 (Mark), and then the core with Melissa. Good 85 minutes this morning before church. Have a great Sunday!

Good morning Conni and all that follow....

I believe I'll do CC #3 today (Tammy's favorite!). I need some weight work but I may just do it tomorrow, a full body wt workout. I'll start the Dec rotation on Wednesday.

Have a good one!

Hi ladies.

I have a run on tap for today. I haven't decided if it will be indoors or out. DH and I are going to do some Christmas shopping first. I figure I can run off the aggrivation of the crowds afterwards!:)

Have a good day.

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

An active rest day with just yoga for me today.

Jane: Enjoy your workout! I must say that Candace's version of volume 6 is my absolute favorite! If you love sprints, you'll love that one!

Conni: Sounds like a great workout.

Wendy: Good luck xmas shopping...you are on a roll!

Phyllis: Have a good workout...I love the music in L&G.

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Daily Check-in

Happy Sunday! I went to church this morning, and it was cold outside. Brrr. Thankfully, there is no ice to contend with today. I am definitely not a winter girl. Give me Texas sunshine and heat! :) I like to sweat!

No workout for me today, but I would not call it a “rest” day. Thankfully, I had one of those on Friday. My day will be filled with laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, and preparing food for the week. I am hoping to be more organized next weekend so I can enjoy a restful Sunday. I am planning to start my new rotation in the morning with cardio and a lower body workout.

I fixed some pumpkin pudding for dessert today with organic pumpkin pie mix and fat free ricotta cheese. :9 Yummy! I found an organic graham cracker crust yesterday. I will either try the fat free ricotta cheese or organic reduced-fat cream cheese in my “clean” pumpkin cheesecake for Christmas. The pumpkin pudding is really good! I am fixing organic whole wheat lasagna for lunch. :9 I found organic whole wheat pasta made with milled flax seed. It is the best whole wheat pasta I have tasted. I fix it with organic pasta sauce, fat free ricotta cheese, string cheese, and Parmesan cheese. It is a weekend treat, but it is still relatively clean. :)

Phyllis, did you get the smileys to work for you? :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Heather, the smileys work if I remove the picturetrail link. So, if I want one I just delete the link and paste it back when I'm done. I guess that will stop me from using them too often, but at least I can do it! :p

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.