Daily Check-In Sunday, August 26

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is Freshman Move-In Max!!!!

I'll check back when we get home...have a good day!

Morning Folks.

I have a 6.5 mile run ahead of me today. My HM training starts to get interesting now as this is the start of the real mileage building. It's going beyond anything I've ever done thus far...YIKES!:eek:

Jane: The kitchen looks fabulous! Your grandbaby is the cutest! Enjoy them both!;)

Tammy: Good luck with the move. Will you cry when you leave him??

Hello to everyone else!:)

Thanks Tammy and Wendy... it was a lot of hard work but so worth it!

Tammy - Good luck today and remember your own advice to Phyllis. It's hard to let them go isn't it?

Wendy - Good luck with the run today.

Good morning to everyone else.

So far no TM run for me on this rotation, but I'll see if I can persuade myself to get in there this morning before my day crowds up. DD and her BF, DS, DIL and my little precious are coming for dinner today.

No WO so far today. I think a rest day is in order. Shopmanx was very succesful yesterday!

Tammy, good luck today!

Wendy, nic job on the running! You've come a long way!

Jane, enjoy your dinner company!

ETA; A wierd thing happneded yesterday during shopping. While looking a shoes, I noticed a woman staring at me. She finally said "did you go on the Cathe RT?" I wasn't wearing my Cathe T shirt. I was shocked! She saw pics of me on the website(she's a lurker) and recognized me. What a thrill!
Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hi everyone,

Good luck on the move Tammy, this is the one you will always remember...

Phyllis - I think you have some good fattening dessert today to go with your triumphant shopmax!!!:)

Today was L & G and BM 2 abs.

My booty hurts!:+

Phyllis/Conni.... I posted last night on yesterday's thread that I had the kitchen pics up and new pics on the Joseph album.

Y'all are not going to believe this, but I actually have my running shoes on and am about to hit the TM with Coach Sean....

Go Jane go!!!!:+ :+ :+

My run is done. PHEW! I'm so happy! Next hurdle is an 8 miler in 2 weeks. YIKES!:eek:

Have a great day!

Good job Wendy!!

I am so excited, I just finished CC#4 and even though I had to modify on the last two challenges, I haven't lost as much as I thought I had. I feel so good right now. Ya think I can remember this feeling tomorrow and actually workout two days in a row! :p

Phyllis... I should have looked at last night's thread this morning:p .... and yes, I do just stand and stare.... :)

Jane,

Your kitchen is gorgeous! I love everything about it. You must be so thrilled. I would love to have your kitchen!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.