Daily Check-In Sunday April 29th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I've got to do CardioFusion today, as I missed it during the week. I did wake up with waist and butt DOMS so yesterday wasn't a total loss;)

Heather sends her love to y'all. She is de-cluttering in anticipation of her Mom's visit, but will try to check-in when she can.

Good morning Tammy and all that follow ...

Today is PLB as I missed it yesterday. I'm a day behind but no big deal.

I have a baby shower to go to today so I hope to get it done before I have to go.

Good Sunday Morning Tammy, Jane and all who follow.

Rest day today and it is another lovely day here.

* Tammy - I guess that wo wasn't a total losse if you can feel some DOMS ;) have fun w/ CF!

* Jane - Enjoy PLB you've sure have had a busy weekend eh? Have fun at the babyshower :)

Have a wonderful day Ladies :7

Daily Check-in

Life is crazy. I have been feeling extremely stressed and overwhelmed with work and personal stuff. My eating has been clean. The 8 pounds of pickle bloat departed, and I dropped 3 more pounds this past week thanks to the Hardcore Series. Since my last update, I did High Step Challenge Thursday morning, Stretch Max Friday morning, and the hi-lo from Cardio Collectibles plus Better Burn Better Buns yesterday morning. I bumbled my way through my Saturday morning workouts. I can follow Cathe’s cuing without seeing her, but these other workouts were more challenging because I am not as familiar with them. (For those who did not read my last update, the picture on my TV turned neon green Wednesday morning.)

In addition to a stressful week at work, I am doing Clutter Max in preparation for my mother’s visit. I have been sifting through clutter all weekend. I started with my collection of pictures. I literally have hundreds and hundreds of pictures. I love pictures even more than workout shoes! I am keeping the ones I love and tossing the rest. I am looking forward to receiving my digital camera.

I had a good session with my counselor Friday night and worked hard all day Saturday on my cleaning project. I will feel so much better when my home is in order. I have piles and piles of pictures everywhere. It looks like a tornado hit, but that is my cleaning style. I spread everything out in the middle of the floor and organize it.

IMAX3 is on my rotation for this morning. I bought a new TV last night, and I am so frustrated because it is not working right. It does not turn on immediately, the picture is not good, and it makes a hissing sound when I turn it off. I think it is possessed! It did not have sound when I first hooked it up. I have sound and color now, so I can deal with it until I have time to exchange it. At least I will not have to watch IMAX3 in green! I may take a break from Clutter Max to go TV shopping this afternoon.

I cleared the pictures out of my workout area. Cathe is waiting for me with IMAX3! I am looking forward to that fun diversion. My check-ins will be sporadic for the next 2 weeks, but I am hoping to check-in at least once or twice a week.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Tammy, thanks for finding out about Heather. I know you'll enjoy Cardio Fusion!

Jane, have fun at the shower.

Vilma, I may join you in a rest day. I had planned on MM, bu I slept late and don't feel like doing anything right now. Who knows, that may change. I'm still mulling over the Champion situation. I need to try the action tech and the other vapor style before I make my decision. I'm just afraid that I'll get the M and it will be too tight.

Enjoy your Sunday.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

RE: Daily Check-in

I had a BLAST with CardioFusion today. I ran everyday last week and I think it really helped with my endurance and leg strength. I did the 30 minute Power Squeeze workout from the Squeeze DVD...this one I liked. It had some excellent leg and ab work and I do like her stretches.

Phyllis: I didn't order any Champion bras as I never know what size to order. Enjoy your rest day!

Vilma: Enjoy your lovely weather...the weather here is blah!

Heather: How is Better Burn Better Buns? I've got that, but I've never done it.

Jane: Have fun at the baby shower!

Hi Everyone!!!

Rest day for me today but DH & I are going to walk later!:D

I am looking at FitnessFreaks updated GET READY FOR SUMMER ROTATION for my next rotation.
I was hoping Cathe would post today but so far......nada. :(
I am ready to start a new one tomorrow. I know it's not May yet, but I like to start on Monday.

I'm going back outside to enjoy this wonderful weather and plant some herbs and flowers.
:D In case you didn't know, or couldn't guess.....I LOVE SPRING AND SUMMER!!!:7 :7

BYE!!:)

Well, geesh Becky that was fast!!! The sun just came out here....better late than never!

Just looked and no new rotation post from Cathe for May yet. :(

I also like to have my rotations start on Mondays with at least Sundays off ::: sighs :::

I looked at Fitness Freaks' new get ready for summer rotation for May 2007 but it would be missing the entire last week of May.

So if I decide to do this particular rotation I'll put April's 2nd week (the one I subbed a lot due to being sick) to finish up May's.

I'm guessing if I don't see anything for tomorrow from Cathe I guess I'll be doing BM2 Double Upper Body premix - IF - I can; as tomorrow DH is off from work and it's his birthday also. We haven't had much couple time sans kids in a very long time.

Hey Ladies.

Late check-in for me today.

I did BBC Arms and Abs and put 5 sets up chin ups in between the exercises in that work out. I did the cardio as well but only got through half and I was cursing already! TOUGH! x( :eek: I didn't do the rest...I am so ashamed!:-(

Have a good night all!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.