Daily Check-In Sunday 9/24

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks!

Today is PS Legs and Abs. Thank goodness I'm on a weight day on this rotation, the last four days have been very high intensity cardio heavy!

Hi all,

Today my stepdaughter, she is 8, and I are doing a five mile bike ride for cancer care in our county. I have not rode a bike in so long, my butt is gonna be sore.}( .

Jenn:)

Good morning Jane and Jenn.

It's kinda quiet on this thread today.

After being sick for 2 days - I came back with a bang. I did Ajocks 15-15-15 mishmosh that she had posted the other day. It was a lot of fun and I burned 465 calories! I enjoy switching DVD's in my workout. It keeps things new. Have a good day.

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hello ladies,

I am going to run 7.2 miles with my hubby and also PUB.

Jane, How would you rate the intensity of PS legs? I have it but have never tried it.

Jenn, Enjoy your bike ride. I hope you can walk tomorrow:)

Phyllis, I am glad you are feeling better. That mish mosh did sound interesting. 466 calories burned, WOW!!!

Hello to all! Have a great day!

Susan

Hey ladies,

I am attempting again to try a rotation! Yep! I will probably quit it the time I begin it!LOL! NO I will give it a honest try. I am starting the butts and gutts rotation and will be doing PowerMax in place of stepworks which I don't have!

Jane-Which rotation are you doing? And have you done the butts and gutts? Any results? I love PSlegs and abs. I love the floorwork, which anything where you can sit!LOL!

Jenn-Good luck on the bike race! Have fun! That is really great you and your stepdaughter are doing that together!

Phyllis-Sorry to hear that you have been sick! And good gravy! That mish-mosh sounds brutal! Glad you are feeling better!

Well I will probably get my workout in after Nascar! Check in later!

kim

Hey Susan and Kim....

Susan - on the ultimate guide to Cathe's w/o's it is rated a 7.60 out of 10 with PUB, GSL, L&G, and LL rated more difficult, so it lower on the scale than her other w/o's. It is a good workout but definitely less difficult (IMO) than those others.

Kim - I am doing Butts and Guts from last September. I did it then also and got very good results, same thing happening this time, really slimming down the lower body.

Good afternoon all,

Alot going on today, busy Sunday, Church, shopping, cooking, etc.

But, before all that I did do PLB and PUB stability ball segment.

Tomorrow is SJP, I am going to have fun figuring out which premix, I just love the SB and SJP premixes for this workout.

Have a great afternoon everyone.

Hey ladies,

Just finished Powermax as a sub.for Stepworks in day one of Butts and Guts rotation. I am sweating buckets! That is a awesome workout with some old school music!

Kathy-I love SJP also! I love the hi/lo with the running man move!

kim

Daily Check-in

Even though I woke up early yesterday morning, it was not an overly productive day. After my Bible study, I did the warm-up and kick and punch combinations from Kick Max followed by the Muscle Max lower body premix, which is short and sweet. Gym Style Legs is a more complete workout, but this one is good too. I went to the club and jogged in the pool, ran a few errands, and took a long nap in the afternoon.

I did the abs from Muscle Max last night and bounced on my rebounder. I also planned my menus for this week and fine tuned my next 3-week rotation that will start after my recovery week. I decided to combine the Hardcore Series with the Intensity Series for variety. I definitely want to plan an effective rotation that delivers results, but I want to enjoy the journey above all else. I am looking forward to doing IMAX2 and Cardio and Weights again. They are not as challenging as the Hardcore Series workouts, but I love the joy I experience with them. For the first 2 weeks, I am planning to stick with the same format that worked so beautifully for me this month. My general game plan for the first 2 weeks includes a 4-day split Monday morning through Thursday morning, cardio Friday morning, and circuit training Saturday morning. I am planning to use Leaner Legs and Pyramid Upper Body for my weight work. I will add abs and stretching at night. The third week will be a little different this time in that I am planning to alternate cardio workouts and circuit training workouts. The fourth week will be a recovery week again.

I enjoyed the second segment of Stretch Max last night. I never imagined that I would find so much joy in moving my body. I am getting fitter and stronger and lighter and more flexible every week. It is so exciting for me to experience the way my body feels during workouts now. I am starting to be able to move in ways I never imagined. It is hard to describe in words, but I feel like a newborn in so many ways.

Today was a planned rest day. I moved my sofa and end table, dusted, vacuumed the sofa, and steam cleaned the carpet behind the sofa. The carpet is dry now, so I need to move the furniture back before I call it a day. I have some fun non-Cathe workouts waiting for me in the morning. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am planning to eat organic whole wheat pasta for lunch to fuel my body for my friend’s cardio boot camp class after work. Then I will have a week of TLTs, gentle cardio, and stretching. I am looking forward to enjoying functional fitness and dance cardio workouts for a refreshing change of pace.

Wendy, great job with your race!!!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.