Daily Check In Sunday 9-10

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
G'morning Loverlies!:)

I didn't end up having time for L&G yesterday by the time I was able to do it so I opted for Meaner Legs instead!}( I had to omit the calf work though...my calves have been sore for weeks and were even worse yesterday! OUCHEEES!}(

This morning is a 5k run with a friend. We will actually be running the course for the race that I missed because of Ernesto!}(

Have a great day!

Hey everyone!! Today I am going to tackle, per suggestion( thanks), the upper body portion of body max.

My son did an awesome job at his tball game yesterday. I see enormous improvement from when he started a year ago. He used to play in the dirt and watch everything but the ball.

Not much else..I have church and CCD(religious class) that I teach at church today.

Have a great day everyone..

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

I'm sore all over from MIS:7 Today is CC#6 and BC Core only premix.

Wendy: Enjoy your run!

Kathy: Have fun w/BM UB!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

today is yogX from p90x and possibly a powerwalk.

wendy- what did you do that got your calves so sore?

kathy- have fun with your upperbody work today.

tammy- i really want to get cc#6!

have a great day everyone:D

Good morning!

Today I did a 25 minute run (I must build up my running endurance again, haven't run in forever!) followed by a 30 minute power walk. I still have CoreMax2 to get in a little later.

Wendy - have a good run today!

Kathy - you'll like BodyMax UB. I usually do BodyMax in its entirety and that is the last section and I'm so glad when I'm on it and all that cardio is behind me!

Tammy - I haven't done MIS in a very long time. I remember it is a tough one though.

SunnyD - I don't know if you saw the "where do you live" thread after you posted but I saw that you lived in Winston-Salem. I'm not far from you, I don't live far from Hickory and Hickory is only about a hour down I-40 from Winston.

Have a nice Sunday everybody!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I just finished Step from both SB & SJP & Bodymax UB. }(

Water.............water........:eek:

Great workouts girls!!!

Enjoy your day!:D

Hi everyone,

Sorry so late today, just getting some cleaning done after church here.
Today was Christi's Totally Hot Cardio and ab hits.

Is that Step combo from SB and SJP a premix? I would be very interested in that, I find SB on its own kinda boring, (sorry).

Have a great day...GO BROWNS!!!!

Connie,

It's not a premix , but I took them from the premixes. I was wondering why with all th premixes, there wasn't an all step (from both workouts) included.

Go Bengals ! (okay. I really don't care. That's for DH;-) )

Becky - what a great workout! It sounds like one I would like.

Today I did bootcamp and the 1st 5 int from IMAX 2. I'm trying to up my cardio and my ab work. The trick is I don't want to lose my upper body definition. So, I'm kinda writing my own rotation.

Yesterday was a rest day for me - life happened!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I did 30 mins of SB I was so tired for some reason and couldn't muster the strength or motivation. I also started to get a headache. x( I hate days like this, I feel so guilty for not having a good workout. I even rested yesterday instead of doing SB. I just don't know!;(

Jenn

Hello ladies!

I ran 10 miles today!!!! It felt great. I am definitley sore right now and I think I will be in the morning too. I am going to take a rest tomorrow and bask in my accomplishment. I have my first 10k in one week and I think I am definitley ready for it. Sounds like some awesome workouts today.

Phyllis, that is one heck of a workout!!! You go girl.

Have a great rest of the day gals!

Susan

Hey ladies,

Only did some standing ab work today, cause I am gearing up for RTTC! I got it saturday and I am so excited! I plan on trying it tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes,

kim

It happens to all of us Jenn... I am just now getting back in "exercise mode". I have continued to exercise through July and August but there are many more "rest and no exercise" days on my workout calendar than I have had in a very long time. Like everything else in life, this too seems to run in cycles.

Susan--you are like a nonstop running machine!! Way to go. Everyday you go one more mile! Great job!

Great job to everyone! All you guys are so inspiring!

Jenn- I know the feeling, but try not get to bothered by it. It usually is better for your body to rest, if it is loudly saying no!
I actually had to rest yesterday, to busy. It sucked, but I convince myself to be alright with it and move on. Good luck.

I did AbRipperX, 1/2 of KPC, and bis and abs from Bis and Tris.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.