Daily Check-In Sunday 6/28

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will probably be a rest day for me. I'm going to go help out a friend and I will probably be gone all day.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Good morning Tammy, and all who follow.

Today is DS birthday! Not too much planned, a trip to the store for a computer game, and hopefully pool time. DH is making his birthday dinner of seared scallops with linquine, so it should be a pleasant day.

The sump pump story is not a good one, I am afraid. It looks like the lines from the pump going to the storm sewer have multiple issues, cracks, breaks, some areas are crushed ( from settling, time, etc..) so they need to be replaced. We are waiting for the quote on that issue, so I highly recommend that if you change your sump you have a plumber do it and check the lines. Our pump was 30 years old, but it was the faulty lines that caused it to go out, not age. If we would have just replaced the pump it would have burned out in a few months and the problem would probably have worsened.

Anyways, I have been working out though. Gotta have some stress relief!

Friday - Rob's Step Styles and Ab hits.
Saturday - KV's GWW.
Today - A high low or a CC in front of the TV ( probably watching MTV's Michael Jackson videos..=))..

Have a blessed Sunday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.