Daily Check-in Sunday 5-13

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness buddies!

I didn't even get a chance to get on here yesterday. I woke up at 3 yesterday morning and couldn't go back to sleep, laid there until 4 and got up and went to work at 5 but I did get off at 1:30. DIL came up with Joseph after I got off work since DS was working today. Then we all went out to eat with DD, her boyfriend, and his parents. I didn't get home last night until 9!

No workout yesterday so today will be BM2 cardio blast.

Heather - nice to see you back!

Have a good one!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the Mother's here!!!!

I'm sorry that you have to work Jane.:(

No workout for me yesterday (just listening to my body) and today I'm hoping to walk and then get back with the rotation tomorrow. That's just one unscheduled rest day and I my workout subbed on Friday.

We took my MIL out to Cracker Barrel yesterday for breakfast. I had oatmeal with bananas. yum.
Today my Mom & Dad are coming over for a cookout. We're having grilled cornish hens, mesclun strawberry salad and corn on the cob. Also (eek!) key lime pie and banana pudding !! :eek: :p

It looks like beautiful weather, a little cooler than it's been.....in the mid 70's and sunny. Perfect!
:D

I hope everyone enjoys whatever they are doing today!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Happy Mother's Day! :7

Today is C & W cardio and compound weights premix....sounds fun, eh? I'm also planning on iBallet#1 core and floorwork.

Jane: Have a wonderful day....I hope there is some rest in it for you.

Becky: Your cookout sounds yummy :9! The weather here has been perfect also.

Heather: Wow! You have had a very busy week! Good for you for tackling your clutter....it is so therapeutic. I'm doing the slow motion version of decluttering! Gosh Heather...only twelve pair of workout shoes now? ;);) HA!!!!

Hey Gals.

No work out for me Friday, yesterday or today. I ended up sick friday-saturday and today we are having a small party for Joey's 2nd Birthday so I'll be busy all day. I will pick up with my rotation on Monday but I am not going to try to play catch up. I'll just make myself crazy doing that so I am going to do the current work out and pretend friday and saturday's work outs never existed! LOL

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Phyllis ~ Enjoy your mother's day cookout today!

Wendy ~ Happy Birthday wishes to Joey....MWAH:* :* :*

Oh my!!! I never take naps during the day but guess who laid down for a "couple of minutes" at 4 and woke up at 5:40!!! I was pretty shocked when I woke up! I was also VERY tired! Unless I can chase these cobwebs out of my head (doubtful at 6:10 p.m.), I'll have to pick up on the workouts tomorrow. I'm with Wendy though, I'm not obsessing about it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.